Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interacting with Medical Students and Residents available.
- With the top tier public & private/parochial schools and 5 colleges & universities, a revitalized downtown, ballet, theatres guild, symphonies, professional sports teams, and an international airport this city has it all!
- Facility: A newly renovated 600+ bed tertiary care center.
- NO State Income Tax in Tennessee, a very low cost of living and over 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers makes this one of the most affordable and desirable destinations in the Nation!
- Current providers make more than $300,000 in total compensation!
- Hospital employed model or private hospitalist group available, you pick!
- 90,udent loan repayments, $20,000 sign-on bonus and $10,ance offered.
- Opportunity: This Daytime Hospitalist opportunity has a 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Procedures are NOT required and very strong support staff in place.
- EMR in place.
- Outpatient opportunities also available!
- This one-of-a-kind city provides an unrivaled hospitality with all the amenities you would find in any other metropolitan city.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tennessee.
- Location: This bustling city of 100,000 residents is home to 20+ Fortune 500 Companies, it is located under 1 hour from Memphis's renowned Beale Street and under 2 hours to the "must see" Music Row in Nashville, TN.
- Join an established group of 20+ Hospitalists and continuing to grow.
- Over 275+ Physicians actively employed.
- Compensation: Guaranteed base salary of $260,000 with bonuses and incentives.
- Full employed benefits to be discussed directly with candidates.
- Average patient census is 18-20 per shift.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.