Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for an academic medical center.
- Will accept DO or MD Family Medicine Physicians.
- Hospital employed position.
- In addition to a collegial working environment, benefits include competitive salary, 403(b) and 457 (b) retirement programs, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and the unique opportunity to shape the development of the residency program within a system that has full administrative support.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
- Experienced teaching candidates preferred but we will consider all candidates.
- Houston Healthcare includes Houston Medical Center, a 247-bed hospital, and Pavilion Family Medicine Center where the residency longitudinal outpatient experience occurs.
- Please review the links on the right side of the page.
- Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 403B, Life Ins, short and long term disability, malpractice).
- Student loan repayment available.
- Relocation assistance up to 15K with invoice, CME expenses/time off.
- Responsibilities will include teaching on the inpatient service, precepting in the outpatient family medicine office, 2-3 half-days of outpatient care in the family medicine office, and the opportunity to develop as a physician educator by regularly interacting with residents and medical students.
- Paid vacation, sick leave benefit.
- The Houston Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program in Warner Robins, GA is seeking to add a family medicine physician to our faculty.
- Family Medicine residency program faculty.
- Electronic medical records are utilized in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- We have a 6-6-6 program that started accepting residents in July 2012, and are continually improving the premier training program in middle Georgia.
- Competitive salary with quality bonus potential.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.