Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for an academic medical center.
- Will accept DO or MD Family Medicine Physicians.
- Experienced teaching candidates preferred but we will consider all candidates.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
- We have a 6-6-6 program that started accepting residents in July 2012, and are continually improving the premier training program in middle Georgia.
- Houston Healthcare includes Houston Medical Center, a 247-bed hospital, and Pavilion Family Medicine Center where the residency longitudinal outpatient experience occurs.
- Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 403B, Life Ins, short and long term disability, malpractice).
- The Houston Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program in Warner Robins, GA is seeking to add a family medicine physician to our faculty.
- Electronic medical records are utilized in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Responsibilities will include teaching on the inpatient service, precepting in the outpatient family medicine office, 2-3 half-days of outpatient care in the family medicine office, and the opportunity to develop as a physician educator by regularly interacting with residents and medical students.
- Paid vacation, sick leave benefit.
- Relocation assistance up to 15K with invoice, CME expenses/time off.
- Please review the links on the right side of the page.
- Hospital employed position.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Family Medicine residency program faculty.
- Competitive salary with quality bonus potential.
- In addition to a collegial working environment, benefits include competitive salary, 403(b) and 457 (b) retirement programs, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and the unique opportunity to shape the development of the residency program within a system that has full administrative support.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago