Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for an academic medical center.
- Electronic medical records are utilized in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- In addition to a collegial working environment, benefits include competitive salary, 403(b) and 457 (b) retirement programs, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and the unique opportunity to shape the development of the residency program within a system that has full administrative support.
- Paid vacation, sick leave benefit.
- The Houston Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program in Warner Robins, GA is seeking to add a family medicine physician to our faculty.
- We have a 6-6-6 program that started accepting residents in July 2012, and are continually improving the premier training program in middle Georgia.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Relocation assistance up to 15K with invoice, CME expenses/time off.
- Please review the links on the right side of the page.
- Experienced teaching candidates preferred but we will consider all candidates.
- Family Medicine residency program faculty.
- Will accept DO or MD Family Medicine Physicians.
- Houston Healthcare includes Houston Medical Center, a 247-bed hospital, and Pavilion Family Medicine Center where the residency longitudinal outpatient experience occurs.
- Responsibilities will include teaching on the inpatient service, precepting in the outpatient family medicine office, 2-3 half-days of outpatient care in the family medicine office, and the opportunity to develop as a physician educator by regularly interacting with residents and medical students.
- Competitive salary with quality bonus potential.
- Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 403B, Life Ins, short and long term disability, malpractice).
- Hospital employed position.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago