Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for an academic medical center.
- Houston Healthcare includes Houston Medical Center, a 247-bed hospital, and Pavilion Family Medicine Center where the residency longitudinal outpatient experience occurs.
- Please review the links on the right side of the page.
- Relocation assistance up to 15K with invoice, CME expenses/time off.
- Family Medicine residency program faculty.
- We have a 6-6-6 program that started accepting residents in July 2012, and are continually improving the premier training program in middle Georgia.
- Experienced teaching candidates preferred but we will consider all candidates.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Responsibilities will include teaching on the inpatient service, precepting in the outpatient family medicine office, 2-3 half-days of outpatient care in the family medicine office, and the opportunity to develop as a physician educator by regularly interacting with residents and medical students.
- Competitive salary with quality bonus potential.
- Paid vacation, sick leave benefit.
- Will accept DO or MD Family Medicine Physicians.
- Electronic medical records are utilized in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Hospital employed position.
- Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 403B, Life Ins, short and long term disability, malpractice).
- The Houston Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program in Warner Robins, GA is seeking to add a family medicine physician to our faculty.
- In addition to a collegial working environment, benefits include competitive salary, 403(b) and 457 (b) retirement programs, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and the unique opportunity to shape the development of the residency program within a system that has full administrative support.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago