Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for a government medical facility.
- Patrick Air Force Base, located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- Dyess, Air Force Base, located in Abilene, TX.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, located in Hampton, VA.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Social Security.
- Board Eligible by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Competitive Salary!
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- Robins Air Force Base, Warner Robins, GA.
- Hurlburt Field Air Force Base, located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, located in Tucson, AZ.
- Tinker Air Force Base, located in Oklahoma, OK.
- Lackland Air Force Base, located in San Antonio, TX.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Oct 19.