Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for a government medical facility.
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, located in Tucson, AZ.
- Hurlburt Field Air Force Base, located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, located in Hampton, VA.
- Tinker Air Force Base, located in Oklahoma, OK.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Board Eligible by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent.
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
- Competitive Salary!
- Robins Air Force Base, Warner Robins, GA.
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- Patrick Air Force Base, located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
- Lackland Air Force Base, located in San Antonio, TX.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Dyess, Air Force Base, located in Abilene, TX.
- Social Security.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Oct 19.