Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for a government medical facility.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, located in Tucson, AZ.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Competitive Salary!
- Board Eligible by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent.
- Social Security.
- Patrick Air Force Base, located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Tinker Air Force Base, located in Oklahoma, OK.
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
- Hurlburt Field Air Force Base, located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Lackland Air Force Base, located in San Antonio, TX.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, located in Hampton, VA.
- Robins Air Force Base, Warner Robins, GA.
- Dyess, Air Force Base, located in Abilene, TX.
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Oct 19.