Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for a government medical facility.
- Dyess, Air Force Base, located in Abilene, TX.
- Social Security.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, located in Tucson, AZ.
- Competitive Salary!
- Lackland Air Force Base, located in San Antonio, TX.
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, located in Hampton, VA.
- Tinker Air Force Base, located in Oklahoma, OK.
- Robins Air Force Base, Warner Robins, GA.
- Patrick Air Force Base, located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- Board Eligible by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Hurlburt Field Air Force Base, located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
This perm job from Air Force Civilian Service was last open on Oct 19.