Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- A+++ professional liability insurance and travel expenses provided.
- Board Certified Family Medicine, suture and disease management experience.
- Requirements for physicians intending.
- Active Tennessee License, Federal DEA and life support certifications.
- We look forward to hearing from you!
- Feel free to pass on contact information to any colleagues looking for schedule flexibility and weekly direct deposits.
- Suture and disease management is preferred.
- MDA is seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine (FM) physician for long term ongoing locums coverage in Eastern, TN- possible perm transition.
- This is a full time, 40 hr per week opportunity.
- Full scope primary care practice for all aged patients.
- Competitive weekly pay.
This locum tenen job from Medical Doctor Associates was last open on Oct 29.