Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Gallatin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sumner Regional Medical Center is seeking Family Medicine physicians to join their outpatient practices in Gallatin and Portland, TN.
- Additional activities and cultural events include the Nashville Zoo, Frist Center for the Arts, Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, Ascend Amphitheatre and Bridgestone Arena.
- NO State Income TAX!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gallatin, TN.
- A competitive compensation package will be offered including sign on bonus, relocation assistance, health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability, 401K, CME, and student loan assistance, if needed.
- The cities of Gallatin and Hendersonville also afford great restaurants, reasonable housing, strong public and private school options 2 and historic homes and museums.
- Enjoy the close proximity with all of the great amenities that Nashville has to offer.
- For sports enthusiasts enjoy hockey's Nashville Predators, NFL's Tennessee Titans, Nashville Sounds, Vanderbilt University Athletics and much more.
- Also enjoy beautiful Old Hickory Lake located with opportunities for boating, fishing and water sport activities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.