Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Because of our more recent growth in the "Knowledge Economy," attracting more and more entrepreneurs and creative professionals, Warner Robins has felt very little impact from the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009.
- A not-for-profit organization that serves a population of approximately 300,000.
- Please Review THE "Important Links" on the right side of the page.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
- The city of Warner Robins also provides active children with a memorable youth experience.
- Known as Georgia's International City, Warner Robins has a population of about 80,000, an ideal climate of warm summers and mild winters, and a quality of life reputation that is second to none.
- With a cost of living lower than the national average, a mild climate, a growing economy, a diverse community, and a thriving metropolitan downtown area, along with an abundance of recreational, educational, and employment opportunities, makes moving to Houston County and buying a new home is the one option that you simply cannot overlook when looking for Georgia real estate.
- Houston County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- New residents of Houston County find plenty of resources in our higher education system.
- It is conveniently located 1 hours south of Atlanta, 2 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- The cost of living in Houston County is 20% lower than the national average.
- There is no shortage of opportunities, so get out and enjoy a wide array of entertainment and social events and venues.
- Most Affordable Places to Live.
- Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient model.
- The Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry hosts the Georgia National Fair annually, and other events most every weekend.
- Recognized as one of The Best Places for Small Business and Careers by Forbes, July 2012.
- Rodeos, dog shows, craft shows and livestock events are frequent.
- The hospital offers a number of medical services including primary care, cardiology/interventional/EP cardiology, anesthesiology, critical care, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics & gynecology, oncology/hematology, pathology, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology (interventional), rheumatology, sleep medicine, and urgent care.
- Warner Robins is a city of opportunity and a great place to find work or start a business.
- We are located just twenty-five minutes south of Macon, Georgia, and 1 hours south of Atlanta.
- We're the home of Robins Air Force Base and the second largest Museum of Aviation in the United States, featuring exhibits on the Tuskegee Airmen and Operation Desert Storm.
- Georgia College and State University, Middle Georgia State College, Mercer University, Middle Georgia Technical College, Fort Valley State University, and Georgia Military College are all within driving distance.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home.
- Warner Robins also has a very proud metropolitan area of its own, with ongoing new construction for business and economic expansion.
- And our American Little League Girls Softball Team also won the Little League Softball World Series in 2009 and 2010.
- Other options include Rigby's Entertainment Complex (with a waterpark and plenty of games and activities), Monkey Joe's for younger children, the Warner Robins Little Theatre, access to ponds and lakes for fishing, hunting choices, and even good natured hiking fun via the Wellston Trail.
- Houston Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Houston Healthcare System, Inc.
- 7 Money Magazine, August 2012.
- Real Estate.
- The Warner Robins Little League Baseball Team won the Little League World Series in 2006 and in 2007, defeating Tokyo, Japan.
- Hospital sponsored one-year income guarantee.
- Houston County is experiencing 1-2% population growth per year, largely due to its excellent school system and safe, family friendly environment.
- A multitude of art galleries, bookstores, antique malls, exotic spas, bakeries, Asian and Hispanic markets, an authentic British Tea Room, and the International City Farmers Market, illustrate the growing diversity of the Houston County community.
- In addition to its outpatient surgery center, the hospital recently expanded its surgery services area in July ate-of-the-art surgical suites and a cystoscopy suite.
- Proudly, we are the only community in the world to have won both boys and girls Little League World Series championships!
- Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- Join one other physician in a local private practice setting.
- Supportive office staff.
- Conventions and community events along with numerous attractions and options for recreation (be it golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, or sporting events) all heighten the experience of living in one of America's favorite cities.
- Two and a half hours and you can also be in Savannah, GA or Florida.
- And with an excellent public school system serving our city and community residents, parents will find an abundance of choice for their children's education.
- This area has seen considerable growth since the turn of the century with continued opportunities for business expansion.
- And Warner Robins continues to develop its centralized downtown area to accommodate more restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues.
- One nurse practitioner in office.
- Recognized as the Best Place to Raise Your Kids: 2010, Bloomberg.
- Home of the Southeastern Region Little League Headquarters.
- In 2011, Wired Magazine listed it as one of the 12 small American cities driving the rise of the new Creative Class.
- Living in Houston County, GA.
- It also offers a wide array of surgical services including colorectal surgery, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology, and urology.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.