Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Warner Robins) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- With a cost of living lower than the national average, a mild climate, a growing economy, a diverse community, and a thriving metropolitan downtown area, along with an abundance of recreational, educational, and employment opportunities, makes moving to Houston County and buying a new home is the one option that you simply cannot overlook when looking for Georgia real estate.
- There is no shortage of opportunities, so get out and enjoy a wide array of entertainment and social events and venues.
- Warner Robins also has a very proud metropolitan area of its own, with ongoing new construction for business and economic expansion.
- Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- This area has seen considerable growth since the turn of the century with continued opportunities for business expansion.
- Warner Robins is a city of opportunity and a great place to find work or start a business.
- Please Review THE "Important Links" on the right side of the page.
- Known as Georgia's International City, Warner Robins has a population of about 80,000, an ideal climate of warm summers and mild winters, and a quality of life reputation that is second to none.
- Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home.
- Home of the Southeastern Region Little League Headquarters.
- The Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry hosts the Georgia National Fair annually, and other events most every weekend.
- The cost of living in Houston County is 20% lower than the national average.
- Conventions and community events along with numerous attractions and options for recreation (be it golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, or sporting events) all heighten the experience of living in one of America's favorite cities.
- Living in Houston County, GA.
- Because of our more recent growth in the "Knowledge Economy," attracting more and more entrepreneurs and creative professionals, Warner Robins has felt very little impact from the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009.
- Other options include Rigby's Entertainment Complex (with a waterpark and plenty of games and activities), Monkey Joe's for younger children, the Warner Robins Little Theatre, access to ponds and lakes for fishing, hunting choices, and even good natured hiking fun via the Wellston Trail.
- In 2011, Wired Magazine listed it as one of the 12 small American cities driving the rise of the new Creative Class.
- Proudly, we are the only community in the world to have won both boys and girls Little League World Series championships!
- And Warner Robins continues to develop its centralized downtown area to accommodate more restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues.
- Houston County is experiencing 1-2% population growth per year, largely due to its excellent school system and safe, family friendly environment.
- Recognized as one of The Best Places for Small Business and Careers by Forbes, July 2012.
- Georgia College and State University, Middle Georgia State College, Mercer University, Middle Georgia Technical College, Fort Valley State University, and Georgia Military College are all within driving distance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
- Rodeos, dog shows, craft shows and livestock events are frequent.
- And with an excellent public school system serving our city and community residents, parents will find an abundance of choice for their children's education.
- The Warner Robins Little League Baseball Team won the Little League World Series in 2006 and in 2007, defeating Tokyo, Japan.
- 7 Money Magazine, August 2012.
- Supportive office staff.
- Hospital sponsored one-year income guarantee.
- Real Estate.
- Two and a half hours and you can also be in Savannah, GA or Florida.
- A multitude of art galleries, bookstores, antique malls, exotic spas, bakeries, Asian and Hispanic markets, an authentic British Tea Room, and the International City Farmers Market, illustrate the growing diversity of the Houston County community.
- The hospital offers a number of medical services including primary care, cardiology/interventional/EP cardiology, anesthesiology, critical care, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics & gynecology, oncology/hematology, pathology, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology (interventional), rheumatology, sleep medicine, and urgent care.
- It is conveniently located 1 hours south of Atlanta, 2 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Most Affordable Places to Live.
- Houston County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Houston Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Houston Healthcare System, Inc.
- It also offers a wide array of surgical services including colorectal surgery, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology, and urology.
- A not-for-profit organization that serves a population of approximately 300,000.
- Recognized as the Best Place to Raise Your Kids: 2010, Bloomberg.
- New residents of Houston County find plenty of resources in our higher education system.
- One nurse practitioner in office.
- And our American Little League Girls Softball Team also won the Little League Softball World Series in 2009 and 2010.
- Join one other physician in a local private practice setting.
- The city of Warner Robins also provides active children with a memorable youth experience.
- We're the home of Robins Air Force Base and the second largest Museum of Aviation in the United States, featuring exhibits on the Tuskegee Airmen and Operation Desert Storm.
- In addition to its outpatient surgery center, the hospital recently expanded its surgery services area in July ate-of-the-art surgical suites and a cystoscopy suite.
- We are located just twenty-five minutes south of Macon, Georgia, and 1 hours south of Atlanta.
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient model.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.