Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The opening is located at their Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc) Carrollton, GA.
- Licensure: Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or in the District of Columbia.
- Relocation/Recruitment incentive authorized for this position.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Carrollton, GA.
- Puerto Rico), or in the District of Columbia as qualifying for full or unrestricted licensure.
- Participation is based on funds availability.
- Schools of medicine holding regular institutional membership in the Association of American Medical Colleges for the year in which the degree was granted.
- Education: Must have a degree of Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- The VA Healthcare System uses a comprehensive electronic medical record and is dedicated to providing primary medical care via a patient-centered medical home model.
- Salary Range: Up to $225,000 per year.
- The provider is accountable for ensuring the most cost effective delivery of care and meeting or exceeding established care quality standards.
- Selected candidate may be eligible.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Work Hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Schools (including foreign schools) accepted by the licensing body of a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.
- Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens).
- The Primary Care Physician provides primary medical care and is responsible for all aspects of patient care, including referrals to specialists, ordering and or performing procedures, ordering and monitoring all medications as well as handling the acute needs of all their patients.
- The Atlanta, GA VA Medical Center is searching for a BC/BE Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician to join their dynamic healthcare team.
- Schools of Osteopathic medicine approved by the American Osteopathic Association.
- Primary Care Physician needed to care for our Veterans - Great Benefits!
- Citizenship: Citizen of the United States.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.