Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physicians much have an unrestricted medical license and Federal DEA license.
- We accept most major insurance plans.
- American Family Care recently received a $1 Billion investment in order to open an additional 300 locations nationwide, and we would love for you to be a part of our growth.
- Our centers' electronic medical records software is DocuTAP.
- Suturing lacerations, draining abscesses, etc.
- American Family Care has an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time physician to work in our clinic in Oxford, AL.
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and more.
- Walk-ins are welcome as appointments are not required.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the United States, on its path to becoming one of the most widely-know and admired brands in health care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Oxford, AL.
- Our physicians must see patients of all ages and be comfortable with minor procedures (e.
- By the end of 2018, AFC will operate more than ates, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- We are open from 8 am - 6 pm seven days a week.
- Competitive compensation.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.