Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pell City) is for an urgent care clinic.
- American Family Care has an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time physician to work in our clinic in Pell City, AL.
- American Family Care recently received a $1 Billion investment in order to open an additional 300 locations nationwide, and we would love for you to be a part of our growth.
- Our physicians must see patients of all ages and be comfortable with minor procedures (e.
- During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the United States, on its path to becoming one of the most widely-know and admired brands in health care.
- By the end of 2018, AFC will operate more than ates, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pell City, AL.
- Suturing lacerations, draining abscesses, etc.
- Our centers' electronic medical records software is DocuTAP.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- We accept most major insurance plans.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and more.
- We are open from 8 am - 6 pm seven days a week.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- Competitive compensation.
- Physicians much have an unrestricted medical license and Federal DEA license.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Walk-ins are welcome as appointments are not required.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.