Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pell City) is for an urgent care clinic.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and more.
- By the end of 2018, AFC will operate more than ates, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- American Family Care recently received a $1 Billion investment in order to open an additional 300 locations nationwide, and we would love for you to be a part of our growth.
- Our centers' electronic medical records software is DocuTAP.
- At American Family Care, you will be part of a growing team providing high quality healthcare to our patients.
- We are open from 8 am - 6 pm seven days a week.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- We accept most major insurance plans.
- Walk-ins are welcome as appointments are not required.
- American Family Care has an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time physician to work in our clinic in Pell City, AL.
- Our physicians must see patients of all ages and be comfortable with minor procedures (e.
- Suturing lacerations, draining abscesses, etc.
- We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- Physicians much have an unrestricted medical license and Federal DEA license.
- During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the United States, on its path to becoming one of the most widely-know and admired brands in health care.
- Competitive compensation.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- American Family Care is one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pell City, AL.
- Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.