Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gainesville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Northeast Georgia Health System (Nghs), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 800,000 people.
- State of the art facility with an associated Urgent Care.
- Available for Gbpw Educational Loan Payback.
- Ngpg is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (Nghs).
- Ngpg Cleveland is a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- For anyone with the desire to relive a part of the county's history, there are places where panning for gold is still going on today.
- Ngpg is currently recruiting Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physicians to join our quickly growing Cleveland, Georgia practice.
- Cleveland, Georgia is the "Gateway to the North Georgia Mountains.
- Today, Cleveland is a thriving community that serves a larger area from the Nacoochee Valley to Mossy Creek and from Leaf in the east to Testnatee Gap in the western areas of the county.
- Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (Ngmc) one of America's 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gainesville, GA.
- Northeast Georgia Physicians Group.
- Outpatient only with no OB - Telephone.
- Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (Ngpg), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 350+ talented physicians, advanced practitioners and other clinical staff and represents 27 specialties at over 60 locations.
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics - Cleveland, Georgia.
- Ngpg General Surgery and Gynecology also have a weekly presence at the Cleveland office.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (Ngmc) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
- Also, Nghs has been named one of " Metro Atlanta's Top 100 Workplaces " by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for lore Cleveland, you will discover places like Mount Yonah and Babyland General Hospital, home of the Cabbage Patch Kids.
- " Rising from a small rural village in the 19th century, Cleveland has become the commercial, industrial and business hub of White County.
- On-site expanded lab and digital imaging.
- Work with three experienced physicians and one Advanced Practitioner.
- There are also many beautiful waterfalls in the area that can be visited with a short hike or even a day hike for the more adventurous traveler.
- Routine /preventative health evaluations, open access, EKG and X-ray, work, school and sports physicals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.