Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Canton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, disability, 403B, 457M, pension, and more.
- The facility replaces the current 67 bed hospital built in 1962 as R. T. Jones Regional Hospital.
- Located in metro-Atlanta, is a system consisting of 3 hospitals.
- Medical Associates of North Georgia has been serving the Cherokee county service area for over 30 years, and provides its patients with a complete spectrum of care.
- The group currently consists of providers specializing in internal medicine, family medicine, pulmonology, rheumatology, gastroenterology, general surgery, physiatry/pain management, orthopedics, and chiropractic.
- Community, Facility, and Organization.
- CME allowance.
- As such, primary care providers have a range of specialty care providers readily available.
- To accommodate the growing needs of the community, Northside is building a brand new hospital facility, opening in May of 2017.
- Northside Hospital-Atlanta delivers more babies than any other hospital in the country, and perform more surgeries than any other hospital in the Southeast.
- The new facility will include 84 beds, a distinct Women's Center, and multispecialty medical office building and cancer center.
- The opportunity will be exclusively outpatient, and includes.
- This significant investment reflects Northside's commitment to Cherokee County and its growth.
- With the new location, there is ample room for further expansion as the region continues to grow.
- Northside Hospital -Cherokee offers a range of services, and is proud to have obtained accreditation from the Joint Commission, pneumonia certification, stroke care certification, and chest pain accreditation.
- Northside Hospital, Inc.
- Northside Hospital - Cherokee, located north of metro-Atlanta, provides the highest level of care to patients in the surrounding areas.
- Northside Hospitals are continually recognized for expert care, with its three key service lines including women's services, cancer care, and surgical services.
- Productivity bonus.
- The Northside Hospital Cancer Institute diagnoses and treats more cases of breast and gynecologic cancer than any other facility in the Southeast, and is the only hospital in metro-Atlanta to receive the NCI Community Oncology Research Program (Ncorp) designation, focused on cancer research, prevention, screening, and treatment management.
- Northside Hospital services an area that includes 8 counties consisting of a population of more than 3 million.
- Medical Associates of North Georgia, a premier multi-specialty practice in Canton, Georgia, is looking to add a new board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician to accommodate a growing population.
- Quality incentive bonus.
- Services lines include cancer center/radiation oncology, infusion services, cardiac catheterization/cardiology, urology, respiratory/pulmonary services, neurology and stroke care, gastroenterology, nephrology, surgical services (general, robotic, and outpatient), orthopedics, bariatric surgery, imaging, ENT, critical care, maternity and OB/GYN, sleep disorders, emergency services, and a full range of anesthesia and pathology services.
- Competitive base salary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Canton, GA.
- Canton, Georgia offers the benefits of living in a small town, with a close proximity to the Atlanta area.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago