Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Canton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With the new location, there is ample room for further expansion as the region continues to grow.
- The Northside Hospital Cancer Institute diagnoses and treats more cases of breast and gynecologic cancer than any other facility in the Southeast, and is the only hospital in metro-Atlanta to receive the NCI Community Oncology Research Program (Ncorp) designation, focused on cancer research, prevention, screening, and treatment management.
- Northside Hospital - Cherokee, located north of metro-Atlanta, provides the highest level of care to patients in the surrounding areas.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, disability, 403B, 457M, pension, and more.
- Northside Hospital -Cherokee offers a range of services, and is proud to have obtained accreditation from the Joint Commission, pneumonia certification, stroke care certification, and chest pain accreditation.
- Northside Hospital services an area that includes 8 counties consisting of a population of more than 3 million.
- Quality incentive bonus.
- Northside Hospitals are continually recognized for expert care, with its three key service lines including women's services, cancer care, and surgical services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Canton, GA.
- Community, Facility, and Organization.
- Medical Associates of North Georgia has been serving the Cherokee county service area for over 30 years, and provides its patients with a complete spectrum of care.
- Northside Hospital-Atlanta delivers more babies than any other hospital in the country, and perform more surgeries than any other hospital in the Southeast.
- CME allowance.
- The group currently consists of providers specializing in internal medicine, family medicine, pulmonology, rheumatology, gastroenterology, general surgery, physiatry/pain management, orthopedics, and chiropractic.
- Canton, Georgia offers the benefits of living in a small town, with a close proximity to the Atlanta area.
- To accommodate the growing needs of the community, Northside is building a brand new hospital facility, opening in May of 2017.
- Located in metro-Atlanta, is a system consisting of 3 hospitals.
- Medical Associates of North Georgia, a premier multi-specialty practice in Canton, Georgia, is looking to add a new board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician to accommodate a growing population.
- This significant investment reflects Northside's commitment to Cherokee County and its growth.
- As such, primary care providers have a range of specialty care providers readily available.
- The facility replaces the current 67 bed hospital built in 1962 as R. T. Jones Regional Hospital.
- Services lines include cancer center/radiation oncology, infusion services, cardiac catheterization/cardiology, urology, respiratory/pulmonary services, neurology and stroke care, gastroenterology, nephrology, surgical services (general, robotic, and outpatient), orthopedics, bariatric surgery, imaging, ENT, critical care, maternity and OB/GYN, sleep disorders, emergency services, and a full range of anesthesia and pathology services.
- Productivity bonus.
- The opportunity will be exclusively outpatient, and includes.
- Competitive base salary.
- The new facility will include 84 beds, a distinct Women's Center, and multispecialty medical office building and cancer center.
- Northside Hospital, Inc.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.