Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Canton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Associates of North Georgia, a premier multi-specialty practice in Canton, Georgia, is looking to add a new board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician to accommodate a growing population.
- CME allowance.
- To accommodate the growing needs of the community, Northside is building a brand new hospital facility, opening in May of 2017.
- The facility replaces the current 67 bed hospital built in 1962 as R. T. Jones Regional Hospital.
- This significant investment reflects Northside's commitment to Cherokee County and its growth.
- The Northside Hospital Cancer Institute diagnoses and treats more cases of breast and gynecologic cancer than any other facility in the Southeast, and is the only hospital in metro-Atlanta to receive the NCI Community Oncology Research Program (Ncorp) designation, focused on cancer research, prevention, screening, and treatment management.
- Community, Facility, and Organization.
- Northside Hospital -Cherokee offers a range of services, and is proud to have obtained accreditation from the Joint Commission, pneumonia certification, stroke care certification, and chest pain accreditation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Canton, GA.
- Northside Hospital - Cherokee, located north of metro-Atlanta, provides the highest level of care to patients in the surrounding areas.
- Medical Associates of North Georgia has been serving the Cherokee county service area for over 30 years, and provides its patients with a complete spectrum of care.
- The new facility will include 84 beds, a distinct Women's Center, and multispecialty medical office building and cancer center.
- Located in metro-Atlanta, is a system consisting of 3 hospitals.
- Services lines include cancer center/radiation oncology, infusion services, cardiac catheterization/cardiology, urology, respiratory/pulmonary services, neurology and stroke care, gastroenterology, nephrology, surgical services (general, robotic, and outpatient), orthopedics, bariatric surgery, imaging, ENT, critical care, maternity and OB/GYN, sleep disorders, emergency services, and a full range of anesthesia and pathology services.
- The opportunity will be exclusively outpatient, and includes.
- Northside Hospital-Atlanta delivers more babies than any other hospital in the country, and perform more surgeries than any other hospital in the Southeast.
- The group currently consists of providers specializing in internal medicine, family medicine, pulmonology, rheumatology, gastroenterology, general surgery, physiatry/pain management, orthopedics, and chiropractic.
- Productivity bonus.
- Northside Hospital services an area that includes 8 counties consisting of a population of more than 3 million.
- Canton, Georgia offers the benefits of living in a small town, with a close proximity to the Atlanta area.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, disability, 403B, 457M, pension, and more.
- As such, primary care providers have a range of specialty care providers readily available.
- Quality incentive bonus.
- With the new location, there is ample room for further expansion as the region continues to grow.
- Northside Hospital, Inc.
- Competitive base salary.
- Northside Hospitals are continually recognized for expert care, with its three key service lines including women's services, cancer care, and surgical services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.