Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Savannah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Facility is a not-for-profit faith based institution.
- Retirement savings plan, 401K.
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff.
- Short & long term disability insurance.
- In the late 1800s, Seaboard Railroad expanded into Bryan County, and in the process brought the business to build Pembroke, the county's seat.
- Pembroke has continued to develop slowly while maintaining its small town charm.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage.
- SJ/C's Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion has been selected to be part of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the NCI Community Oncology Research Program.
- Its comprehensive network includes a network of primary care and specialty practices across a 33-county region.
- Physician focused administration.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Savannah, GA.
- St. Joseph's/Candler is the only not-for-profit, faith based health system serving southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country.
- Bonus Incentive available.
- It is anchored by the 330-bed St. Joseph's Hospital and the 384-bed Candler Hospital, which are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and feature the latest technologies and research.
- The system features centers of excellence for oncology, cardiovascular, neurosciences, women's and children's services, orthopedics and a variety of other disease specialties.
- 1:8 outpatient.
- 5 days of CME & CME allowance.
- Pembroke is located approximately 35 miles west of Savannah, GA, and approximately 20 miles south of Statesboro, GA.
- Competitive salary.
- St. Joseph/Candler Medical Group seeks to employ an Outpatient Family Practitioner to practice in Pembroke, Georgia.
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.