Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Savannah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The system features centers of excellence for oncology, cardiovascular, neurosciences, women's and children's services, orthopedics and a variety of other disease specialties.
- Short & long term disability insurance.
- Its comprehensive network includes a network of primary care and specialty practices across a 33-county region.
- Pembroke is located approximately 35 miles west of Savannah, GA, and approximately 20 miles south of Statesboro, GA.
- Competitive salary.
- Pembroke has continued to develop slowly while maintaining its small town charm.
- Physician focused administration.
- Retirement savings plan, 401K.
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group.
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Savannah, GA.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage.
- SJ/C's Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion has been selected to be part of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the NCI Community Oncology Research Program.
- St. Joseph/Candler Medical Group seeks to employ an Outpatient Family Practitioner to practice in Pembroke, Georgia.
- 28 days of vacation.
- St. Joseph's/Candler is the only not-for-profit, faith based health system serving southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country.
- Facility is a not-for-profit faith based institution.
- 1:8 outpatient.
- Bonus Incentive available.
- In the late 1800s, Seaboard Railroad expanded into Bryan County, and in the process brought the business to build Pembroke, the county's seat.
- 5 days of CME & CME allowance.
- It is anchored by the 330-bed St. Joseph's Hospital and the 384-bed Candler Hospital, which are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and feature the latest technologies and research.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.