Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Savannah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility is a not-for-profit faith based institution.
- 5 days of CME & CME allowance.
- Retirement savings plan, 401K.
- Pembroke has continued to develop slowly while maintaining its small town charm.
- In the late 1800s, Seaboard Railroad expanded into Bryan County, and in the process brought the business to build Pembroke, the county's seat.
- Its comprehensive network includes a network of primary care and specialty practices across a 33-county region.
- Pembroke is located approximately 35 miles west of Savannah, GA, and approximately 20 miles south of Statesboro, GA.
- It is anchored by the 330-bed St. Joseph's Hospital and the 384-bed Candler Hospital, which are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and feature the latest technologies and research.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage.
- 1:8 outpatient.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff.
- SJ/C's Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion has been selected to be part of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the NCI Community Oncology Research Program.
- St. Joseph's/Candler is the only not-for-profit, faith based health system serving southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country.
- Physician focused administration.
- Competitive salary.
- Short & long term disability insurance.
- Bonus Incentive available.
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group.
- The system features centers of excellence for oncology, cardiovascular, neurosciences, women's and children's services, orthopedics and a variety of other disease specialties.
- St. Joseph/Candler Medical Group seeks to employ an Outpatient Family Practitioner to practice in Pembroke, Georgia.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Savannah, GA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.