Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Savannah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff.
- Pembroke is located approximately 35 miles west of Savannah, GA, and approximately 20 miles south of Statesboro, GA.
- The system features centers of excellence for oncology, cardiovascular, neurosciences, women's and children's services, orthopedics and a variety of other disease specialties.
- Short & long term disability insurance.
- 5 days of CME & CME allowance.
- 1:8 outpatient.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage.
- St. Joseph's/Candler is the only not-for-profit, faith based health system serving southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country.
- St. Joseph/Candler Medical Group seeks to employ an Outpatient Family Practitioner to practice in Pembroke, Georgia.
- Physician focused administration.
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group.
- SJ/C's Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion has been selected to be part of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the NCI Community Oncology Research Program.
- Retirement savings plan, 401K.
- In the late 1800s, Seaboard Railroad expanded into Bryan County, and in the process brought the business to build Pembroke, the county's seat.
- Facility is a not-for-profit faith based institution.
- 28 days of vacation.
- It is anchored by the 330-bed St. Joseph's Hospital and the 384-bed Candler Hospital, which are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and feature the latest technologies and research.
- Pembroke has continued to develop slowly while maintaining its small town charm.
- Bonus Incentive available.
- Its comprehensive network includes a network of primary care and specialty practices across a 33-county region.
- Competitive salary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Savannah, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago