Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Savannah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SJ/C's Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion has been selected to be part of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the NCI Community Oncology Research Program.
- Bonus Incentive available.
- Physician focused administration.
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff.
- The system features centers of excellence for oncology, cardiovascular, neurosciences, women's and children's services, orthopedics and a variety of other disease specialties.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Savannah, GA.
- It is anchored by the 330-bed St. Joseph's Hospital and the 384-bed Candler Hospital, which are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and feature the latest technologies and research.
- Its comprehensive network includes a network of primary care and specialty practices across a 33-county region.
- Retirement savings plan, 401K.
- Pooler is a beautiful community just west of Savannah.
- Pooler is the center for commercial development in west Chatham County, and is now one of Georgia's fastest-growing cities.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Medical, dental & vision coverage.
- St. Joseph's/Candler is the only not-for-profit, faith based health system serving southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country.
- Short & long term disability insurance.
- 1:8 outpatient.
- 5 days of CME & CME allowance.
- Facility is a not-for-profit faith based institution.
- Competitive salary.
- St. Joseph/Candler Medical Group seeks to employ an Outpatient Family Practitioner to practice in Pooler, Georgia.
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.