Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pell City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Production bonuses.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- 9 Primary Care Physicians and 10 Nurse Practitioners.
- Organized practice.
- 20 specialty physicians onsite during the month to provide seamless continuity of care.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Northside Medical Associates, providing quality and compassionate health care since 2001, now has six locations that concentrate on the provider-patient relationship.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Our full-time provider staff of 19 includes Board Certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine M.Ds.
- We are interested in adding a primary care physician to our Pell City location.
- Excellent EMR System.
- Excellent earnings potential.
- Friendly environment.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Paid Insurance Premiums.
- Located on Logan Martin Lake, excellent outdoor recreation.
- Entrepreneurial practice.
- Partner track after two years.
- Private, well-oiled machine.
- Staff support (nurse and assistant).
- In-office diagnostic lab, advanced imaging including MRI, & onsite pharmacy.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Fast-growing practice with six locations.
- Traditional IM/FP practice with NPs pre-rounding.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Metro amenities at their finest.
- Always accepting new patients.
- Life/Disability Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pell City, AL.
- Benefits of Working for Northside Medical Associates.
- We also have over sixteen specialty physicians.
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.