Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pell City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Staff support (nurse and assistant).
- Organized practice.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Traditional IM/FP practice with NPs pre-rounding.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Metro amenities at their finest.
- Excellent earnings potential.
- Production bonuses.
- Partner track after two years.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Paid Insurance Premiums.
- We also have over sixteen specialty physicians.
- Our full-time provider staff of 19 includes Board Certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine M.Ds.
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Private, well-oiled machine.
- We are interested in adding a primary care physician to our Pell City location.
- 20 specialty physicians onsite during the month to provide seamless continuity of care.
- Excellent EMR System.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Fast-growing practice with six locations.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Friendly environment.
- Located on Logan Martin Lake, excellent outdoor recreation.
- Always accepting new patients.
- Life/Disability Insurance.
- Northside Medical Associates, providing quality and compassionate health care since 2001, now has six locations that concentrate on the provider-patient relationship.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pell City, AL.
- In-office diagnostic lab, advanced imaging including MRI, & onsite pharmacy.
- Benefits of Working for Northside Medical Associates.
- 9 Primary Care Physicians and 10 Nurse Practitioners.
- Entrepreneurial practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.