Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gadsden) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Maintains current medical records using Pomr System.
- Provides health promotion and education within both the center and the community.
- Supervises clinical staff.
- Participates on Quality Management review committees.
- Must give equal importance to health maintenance and disease prevention as cure and restoration.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Assists the Chief Medical Officer in the planning, management and evaluation of health care delivery at assigned sites.
- Actively participates with state and local medical committees.
- Delegates specific tasks to other team members while retaining responsibility for results.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Principal Duties and.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gadsden, AL.
- Maintain clinical tracking data for continuity of care.
- Participates in in-service and community education activities.
- Must be knowledgeable of principles of management.
- Inductive Reasoning - The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Provides hospital and emergency room coverage (Phone Coverage Only).
- Collects appropriate data for clinical decision-making.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed a residency for board eligibility.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Board certification is preferred.
- Accurately documents and codes all services provided within the allotted timeframe.
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Develops preventive health plans for individuals and for community populations.
- Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- The Staff Physician provides primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Provides comprehensive care in accordance with the corporate Health Care Plan and written protocols.
- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Provides counseling to patients and families.
- Maintains and provides up-to-date peer review evaluation in accordance with corporate policies.
- A Staff Physician assists in the planning and implementation of service delivery according to the corporate Health Care Plan and written protocols.
- Functions interdependently and cooperatively within a primary care team concept.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.