Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gadsden) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Assists the Chief Medical Officer in the planning, management and evaluation of health care delivery at assigned sites.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supervises clinical staff.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability.
- The Staff Physician provides primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Participates on Quality Management review committees.
- Participates in in-service and community education activities.
- A Staff Physician assists in the planning and implementation of service delivery according to the corporate Health Care Plan and written protocols.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Must give equal importance to health maintenance and disease prevention as cure and restoration.
- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Inductive Reasoning - The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Collects appropriate data for clinical decision-making.
- Provides counseling to patients and families.
- Maintain clinical tracking data for continuity of care.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Must be knowledgeable of principles of management.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Actively participates with state and local medical committees.
- Provides health promotion and education within both the center and the community.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Accurately documents and codes all services provided within the allotted timeframe.
- Provides hospital and emergency room coverage (Phone Coverage Only).
- Functions interdependently and cooperatively within a primary care team concept.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gadsden, AL.
- Provides comprehensive care in accordance with the corporate Health Care Plan and written protocols.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Must have completed a residency for board eligibility.
- Delegates specific tasks to other team members while retaining responsibility for results.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Principal Duties and.
- Maintains and provides up-to-date peer review evaluation in accordance with corporate policies.
- Maintains current medical records using Pomr System.
- Board certification is preferred.
- Develops preventive health plans for individuals and for community populations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.