Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gadsden) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Provides counseling to patients and families.
- Actively participates with state and local medical committees.
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Must have completed a residency for board eligibility.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gadsden, AL.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Participates in in-service and community education activities.
- Medical degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Collects appropriate data for clinical decision-making.
- Provides health promotion and education within both the center and the community.
- Maintain clinical tracking data for continuity of care.
- Board certification is preferred.
- Maintains current medical records using Pomr System.
- Develops preventive health plans for individuals and for community populations.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Functions interdependently and cooperatively within a primary care team concept.
- Participates on Quality Management review committees.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Inductive Reasoning - The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Must be knowledgeable of principles of management.
- Provides comprehensive care in accordance with the corporate Health Care Plan and written protocols.
- Delegates specific tasks to other team members while retaining responsibility for results.
- Maintains and provides up-to-date peer review evaluation in accordance with corporate policies.
- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- The Staff Physician provides primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Provides hospital and emergency room coverage (Phone Coverage Only).
- A Staff Physician assists in the planning and implementation of service delivery according to the corporate Health Care Plan and written protocols.
- Must give equal importance to health maintenance and disease prevention as cure and restoration.
- Supervises clinical staff.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists the Chief Medical Officer in the planning, management and evaluation of health care delivery at assigned sites.
- Accurately documents and codes all services provided within the allotted timeframe.
- Principal Duties and.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.