Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We have an opening for a Full-time Primary Care Physician to work at our employer health center located in Maryville, TN.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or Abms or Board Eligible inaforementioned practice areas.
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maryville, TN.
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and Osha regulations.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or Abms within twelve months of date of hire.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago