Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chattanooga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 75% percentile +plus achievable.
- Depending on office fit and location preference, we can place interested physicians at a variety of locations throughout the region.
- All clinics have at least one APN and range from one (1) up to seven (7) Family Medicine trained physicians.
- We have multiple opportunities throughout the Chattanooga, Tennessee metropolitan service area which extends about an hour in each direction of the city and into northern Georgia.
- Highly competitive.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chattanooga, TN.
- Family Medicine Practice Opportunity.
- No agency solicitations please.
- Eligible for up to $30,000 in annual bonuses following the guarantee period.
- Medical, Dental, Life, ST & LT Disability, 31 days Paid Time Off, $3K CME, $3K For Professional Fees, $15K relocation, $20K Sign-On Bonus.
- CHI Memorial.
- We have 16 outpatient Family Medicine clinics through this service area as well as several Urgent Care type facilities.
- Chattanooga, Tennessee & N. Georgia.
- Expansion & Attrition.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago