Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chattanooga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chattanooga, TN.
- We have 16 outpatient Family Medicine clinics through this service area as well as several Urgent Care type facilities.
- Medical, Dental, Life, ST & LT Disability, 31 days Paid Time Off, $3K CME, $3K For Professional Fees, $15K relocation, $20K Sign-On Bonus.
- Chattanooga, Tennessee & N. Georgia.
- No agency solicitations please.
- We have multiple opportunities throughout the Chattanooga, Tennessee metropolitan service area which extends about an hour in each direction of the city and into northern Georgia.
- CHI Memorial.
- Depending on office fit and location preference, we can place interested physicians at a variety of locations throughout the region.
- 75% percentile +plus achievable.
- Expansion & Attrition.
- All clinics have at least one APN and range from one (1) up to seven (7) Family Medicine trained physicians.
- Highly competitive.
- Eligible for up to $30,000 in annual bonuses following the guarantee period.
- Family Medicine Practice Opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.