Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Oak and Pine tree lined roads, rolling hills, quaint subdivisions layered with attractive, affordable homes with easy access to strong public and private schools.
- Capital city, population of 170,000.
- Nhsc Student Loan Repayment - No Weekends!
- About an hour from the Gulf Coast, less than two hours from New Orleans
Living in the 4th largest city in the state, has its perks.
- Full complement of Benefits - PTO, CME, Malpractice, Retirement, Health/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Prescription Drug Cards.
- This is 100% outpatient work, minimal.
- All of the amenities you would need from shopping, entertainment and great food are all found in the University Town.
- Employed Family Practice Opportunity - University Town.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Amazing leadership and excellent providers make up the staff of this Fqhc's 17 clinic locations, spread throughout southern Mississippi.
- The 2nd oldest Fqhc in the country is growing yet again.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mississippi.
- Competitive base salary + Encounters based bonus incentive -- $10 per patient over minimum threshold.
- Student loan repayment through Nhsc scholarship program.
- Guaranteed Salary + Production Incentive.
- This Family Practice opportunity would allow you to step into an existing practice and grow it.
- Less than two hours from Jackson.
- Feel free to send.
- This Fqhc is known for its stability, a wide patient base and excellent quality of care.
- Phone only Paid.
- Home of the Mississippi sports hall of fame.
- Spend your weekends at the beach, camping, hiking, fishing throughout national forests, or enjoying nightlife in New Orleans or Atlanta.
- Work alongside women's health nurse practitioners, local medical school residents, and a large support staff in a beautifully kept facility.
- Federally Qualified Health Center - Low Cost of Living - Family Friendly
Full-Time Family Practice need.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago