Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work alongside women's health nurse practitioners, local medical school residents, and a large support staff in a beautifully kept facility.
- Nhsc Student Loan Repayment - No Weekends!
- Capital city, population of 170,000.
- Oak and Pine tree lined roads, rolling hills, quaint subdivisions layered with attractive, affordable homes with easy access to strong public and private schools.
- This is 100% outpatient work, minimal.
- Full complement of Benefits - PTO, CME, Malpractice, Retirement, Health/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Prescription Drug Cards.
- Employed Family Practice Opportunity - University Town.
- The 2nd oldest Fqhc in the country is growing yet again.
- Phone only Paid.
- Guaranteed Salary + Production Incentive.
- Student loan repayment through Nhsc scholarship program.
- Feel free to send.
- Home of the Mississippi sports hall of fame.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mississippi.
- About an hour from the Gulf Coast, less than two hours from New Orleans
Living in the 4th largest city in the state, has its perks.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Amazing leadership and excellent providers make up the staff of this Fqhc's 17 clinic locations, spread throughout southern Mississippi.
- This Family Practice opportunity would allow you to step into an existing practice and grow it.
- Federally Qualified Health Center - Low Cost of Living - Family Friendly
Full-Time Family Practice need.
- This Fqhc is known for its stability, a wide patient base and excellent quality of care.
- Spend your weekends at the beach, camping, hiking, fishing throughout national forests, or enjoying nightlife in New Orleans or Atlanta.
- Less than two hours from Jackson.
- Competitive base salary + Encounters based bonus incentive -- $10 per patient over minimum threshold.
- All of the amenities you would need from shopping, entertainment and great food are all found in the University Town.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.