Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or Abms or Board Eligible inaforementioned practice areas.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or Abms within twelve months of date of hire.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Vidalia, GA.
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- Premise Health is currently looking for a Physician to provide Outpatient Primary Care at our on-site clinic located in Vidalia, GA.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago