Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient only.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Full benefits package.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Athena EMR.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- Offering online appointments.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Appreciative patients.
- With more than 40 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Hoover that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Social worker, orthopedic surgery and telepsychiatry on-site.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Licensed counselor with psychiatry tele-health on-site.
- Busy four-physician practice with two nurse practitioners.
- Established and growing practice in Hoover needs primary care physician.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base.
- Competitive pay.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- St. Vincent's Family Care - Hoover.
- Walk-ins welcome, contracted with local employers to see walk-in patients.
- Brand new well-equipped clinic opened in 2011 and moved to larger space in two years.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.