Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base.
- Competitive pay.
- Licensed counselor with psychiatry tele-health on-site.
- Brand new well-equipped clinic opened in 2011 and moved to larger space in two years.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Offering online appointments.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- Busy four-physician practice with two nurse practitioners.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- With more than 40 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Hoover that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- St. Vincent's Family Care - Hoover.
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Paid CME allowance.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Walk-ins welcome, contracted with local employers to see walk-in patients.
- Athena EMR.
- Established and growing practice in Hoover needs primary care physician.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Full benefits package.
- Outpatient only.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Social worker, orthopedic surgery and telepsychiatry on-site.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Appreciative patients.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 21.