Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There will be no.
- Come experience all the amenities Chattanooga has to offer!
- Facility: Hospital employed, multi-specialty group providing healthcare services throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia.
- Join one of the top health systems in the nation!
- This city is nestled in the heart of the mountains where the states of Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee meet.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tennessee.
- Not to mention, it is only two hours to Atlanta and Nashville!
- Full benefits package offered with sign-on, CME, malpractice insurance, retirement, PTO and relocation assistance.
- Location: The 4th largest city in the state and noted as "The Scenic City".
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Practitioner to join a full outpatient practice.
- The schedule will be Monday-Friday.
- It also boasts the most productive affordable housing program in the nation and the public school system in the area is very good and offers excellent unsurpassed educational opportunities.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation offered, $240,000 plus base salary and RVU based bonuses for additional income.
- This progressive city has received national recognition for the renaissance of its beautiful downtown and redevelopment of its riverfront.
- This vibrant area blends "Big City" amenities with an ease of a smaller city offering: a family friendly and safe atmosphere in which to live, easily commutable, and a moderate cost of living.
- 300,000 per year potential.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago