Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Not to mention, it is only two hours to Atlanta and Nashville!
- Location: The 4th largest city in the state and noted as "The Scenic City".
- Compensation: Competitive compensation offered, $240,000 plus base salary and RVU based bonuses for additional income.
- Full benefits package offered with sign-on, CME, malpractice insurance, retirement, PTO and relocation assistance.
- There will be no.
- It also boasts the most productive affordable housing program in the nation and the public school system in the area is very good and offers excellent unsurpassed educational opportunities.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Practitioner to join a full outpatient practice.
- 300,000 per year potential.
- The schedule will be Monday-Friday.
- Come experience all the amenities Chattanooga has to offer!
- This vibrant area blends "Big City" amenities with an ease of a smaller city offering: a family friendly and safe atmosphere in which to live, easily commutable, and a moderate cost of living.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tennessee.
- This progressive city has received national recognition for the renaissance of its beautiful downtown and redevelopment of its riverfront.
- Facility: Hospital employed, multi-specialty group providing healthcare services throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia.
- This city is nestled in the heart of the mountains where the states of Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee meet.
- Join one of the top health systems in the nation!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.