Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- We have an opening for a Full-Time Outpatient Physician to provide Primary Care in our worksite health center in Carrollton, GA.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services Medical Review Officer (MRO).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- Certification may be required for some positions Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Premise Health privileging process.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
- Experience(Residency experience is applicable)in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Carrollton, GA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.