Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baldwin, GA.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Premise Health is currently looking for an Outpatient Physician to provide Primary Care at our on-site clinic located in Baldwin, GA.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or Abms within twelve months of date of hire.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or Abms or Board Eligible inaforementioned practice areas.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.