Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Picayune) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This is a well-established and state-of-the-art practice.
- Facility currently has two (2) Physicians and three (3) Nurse Practitioners.
- Job opportunity with a 36-year-old Family Practice in Misissippi (near a major city) that is looking for a Primary Care Physician to take over the practice in the n.
- Mips criteria has been achieved with an initial score of 94% from CMS.
- The clinic is a Humana Model Care Practice designation, is a Blue Primary Care Provider for Bcbs of Mississippi and is fully credentialed with all insurance companies.
- All meaningful use and Mips criteria have been fulfilled by the practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Picayune, MS.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.