Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Alabaster) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- There is an established support staff already in the practice.
- The practice is professionally managed and all professional expenses are paid.
- Located in a beautiful suburb of Birmingham, this practice has been growing and serving the patients of the area for over 25 years.
- Tenet Healthcare & Shelby Baptist Hospital are looking for a qualified and board certified Family Medicine physician to join an existing practice near Alabaster, AL.
- All information will be kept confidential and within Tenet Healthcare - your information will not be shared with any third-parties or outside recruitment firms.
- The office hours are 7:30 - 4:30 Monday through Thursday with a half day on Fridays.
- The office sees patients of all ages with the majority of patients being adult up to geriatric.
- Physicians must be MD or DO and be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
- This will be full-time, outpatient only - no OB position.
- With a recent move into a newer, bigger office with more space, there is now an opening for another family medicine physician to join the team!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alabaster, AL.
- Candidates must submit a CV in order to be considered.
- Tenet's hospital (Shelby Baptist) will be providing relocation assistance and a sign on bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.