Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Alabaster) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- With a recent move into a newer, bigger office with more space, there is now an opening for another family medicine physician to join the team!
- Physicians must be MD or DO and be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- There is an established support staff already in the practice.
- The office sees patients of all ages with the majority of patients being adult up to geriatric.
- Tenet's hospital (Shelby Baptist) will be providing relocation assistance and a sign on bonus.
- The practice is professionally managed and all professional expenses are paid.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alabaster, AL.
- No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
- Located in a beautiful suburb of Birmingham, this practice has been growing and serving the patients of the area for over 25 years.
- All information will be kept confidential and within Tenet Healthcare - your information will not be shared with any third-parties or outside recruitment firms.
- Tenet Healthcare & Shelby Baptist Hospital are looking for a qualified and board certified Family Medicine physician to join an existing practice near Alabaster, AL.
- This will be full-time, outpatient only - no OB position.
- Candidates must submit a CV in order to be considered.
- The office hours are 7:30 - 4:30 Monday through Thursday with a half day on Fridays.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago