Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Atlanta) is for an outpatient clinic.
- EMR: Docutap.
- Schedule 8:30a to 7:30p during the Weekdays.
- Ages 2 months and up.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Schedule 9a to 5p on Weekends.
- BC/BE Internal or Family Medicine.
- Urgent Care seeing general cases, IND's of abscess, stitches, and in-house x-rays.
- Average Patient: 3 patients per hour.
- Weekend and or Weekday Coverage starting I January.
- Starting in January, Seeking an Urgent Care Family Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Apply by forwarding.
- West of Atlanta.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Feb 12.