Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Atlanta) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Apply by forwarding.
- EMR: Docutap.
- Schedule 9a to 5p on Weekends.
- Weekend and or Weekday Coverage starting I January.
- Schedule 8:30a to 7:30p during the Weekdays.
- Starting in January, Seeking an Urgent Care Family Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Average Patient: 3 patients per hour.
- BC/BE Internal or Family Medicine.
- Urgent Care seeing general cases, IND's of abscess, stitches, and in-house x-rays.
- Ages 2 months and up.
- West of Atlanta.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Feb 12.