Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dublin) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We take seriously our responsibility to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dublin, GA.
- The practice houses 36 exam rooms, in-house lab and pharmacy, and procedure rooms.
- Offering a competitive compensation package with partnership track after 2 years.
- Fairview Park Hospital was awarded an "A" from the Leapfrog Group's Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade.
- Laurens County offers a great quality life with peaceful neighborhoods, excellent healthcare and thriving education system.
- Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah.
- They utilize EMR and perform sonograms, EKGs, bone density tests, MRI and stress tests.
- The practice has been open for over 50 years and is looking to add two more BC or BE physicians within the next year due to continued growth.
- Dublin, GA is located in Laurens County.
- The practice offers primary, family, women's health, physicals, workers compensation care and urgent care services for patients 2 and up.
- This practice has received designation as a Patient-Centered Medical Home which means they provide coordinated, whole person care to the patients.
- Join an established Family Practice group of 9 physicians that is considered a true staple of the Dublin community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.