Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dublin) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Dublin, GA is located in Laurens County.
- This practice has received designation as a Patient-Centered Medical Home which means they provide coordinated, whole person care to the patients.
- They utilize EMR and perform sonograms, EKGs, bone density tests, MRI and stress tests.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dublin, GA.
- Offering a competitive compensation package with partnership track after 2 years.
- Laurens County offers a great quality life with peaceful neighborhoods, excellent healthcare and thriving education system.
- Fairview Park Hospital was awarded an "A" from the Leapfrog Group's Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade.
- Join an established Family Practice group of 9 physicians that is considered a true staple of the Dublin community.
- Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah.
- The practice has been open for over 50 years and is looking to add two more BC or BE physicians within the next year due to continued growth.
- The practice offers primary, family, women's health, physicals, workers compensation care and urgent care services for patients 2 and up.
- The practice houses 36 exam rooms, in-house lab and pharmacy, and procedure rooms.
- We take seriously our responsibility to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago