Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lumpkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Georgia.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lumpkin, GA.
- Closely monitor all potential catastropic illnesses.
- Familty Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergemcy Medicine background preferred.
- Must have an active DEA licence.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Accept on-.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Privide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Qualifications &.
- Participate in treatment team meetingswhere individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago