Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lumpkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participate in treatment team meetingswhere individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Georgia.
- Familty Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergemcy Medicine background preferred.
- Must have an active DEA licence.
- Privide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Qualifications &.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lumpkin, GA.
- Closely monitor all potential catastropic illnesses.
- Accept on-.
- Make clinic rounds.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.