Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Whiteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive salary and malpractice coverage.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Family Medicine, General Medicine or Emergency Medicine background preferred.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Whiteville, TN.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Must have active DEA license.
- Other benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO, holiday pay, bonus structure and relocation.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Must be able to pass federal clearance.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Accept on-.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.