Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Whiteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Family Medicine, General Medicine or Emergency Medicine background preferred.
- We offer a competitive salary and malpractice coverage.
- Must have active DEA license.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Accept on-.
- Must be able to pass federal clearance.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Whiteville, TN.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- Other benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO, holiday pay, bonus structure and relocation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.