Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Atlanta) is for an outpatient clinic.
- East Point.
- The Grady Health System Ambulaotry Health Center is currently recruiting a PRN/Pool Family Medicine Physician.
- Provides comprehensive, patient centered, culturally-competent medical care.
- Utilizes evidence based, cost effective decision-making process to diagnose and treat patients.
- Works to improve the patient experience of care.
- Promotes coordinated care for patients served by the health center.
- Communicates plan of care to patients and families in a clear, effective manner, utilizing best practices for patient engagement and comprehension.
- Initiates and clearly documents appropriate action for patients in the medical record based on assessment findings in a timely manner and guides others in this process.
- Licensed by the State of Georgia without restriction to practice medicine.
- North Fulton.
- Teaches house staff, medical and allied health students and conducts research when appropriate.
- Asa Yancey.
- You must be willing to work at any one of our community neighborhood clinics.
- Board eligible or Board certified in a Primary Care Specialty of Internal medicine, Pediatrics, Family medicine or Preventive medicine.
- Camp Creek.
- The Physician will provide direct outpatient medical services and continuity of care for a panel of patients in assigned neighborhood health centers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Atlanta, GA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.