Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Atlanta) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Teaches house staff, medical and allied health students and conducts research when appropriate.
- Communicates plan of care to patients and families in a clear, effective manner, utilizing best practices for patient engagement and comprehension.
- Promotes coordinated care for patients served by the health center.
- North Fulton.
- Utilizes evidence based, cost effective decision-making process to diagnose and treat patients.
- Asa Yancey.
- Initiates and clearly documents appropriate action for patients in the medical record based on assessment findings in a timely manner and guides others in this process.
- You must be willing to work at any one of our community neighborhood clinics.
- Camp Creek.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Atlanta, GA.
- Works to improve the patient experience of care.
- Provides comprehensive, patient centered, culturally-competent medical care.
- Licensed by the State of Georgia without restriction to practice medicine.
- The Grady Health System Ambulaotry Health Center is currently recruiting a PRN/Pool Family Medicine Physician.
- The Physician will provide direct outpatient medical services and continuity of care for a panel of patients in assigned neighborhood health centers.
- Board eligible or Board certified in a Primary Care Specialty of Internal medicine, Pediatrics, Family medicine or Preventive medicine.
- East Point.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.