Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Atlanta) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Provides comprehensive, patient centered, culturally-competent medical care.
- Asa Yancey.
- Utilizes evidence based, cost effective decision-making process to diagnose and treat patients.
- Camp Creek.
- Teaches house staff, medical and allied health students and conducts research when appropriate.
- Works to improve the patient experience of care.
- Communicates plan of care to patients and families in a clear, effective manner, utilizing best practices for patient engagement and comprehension.
- Board eligible or Board certified in a Primary Care Specialty of Internal medicine, Pediatrics, Family medicine or Preventive medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Atlanta, GA.
- East Point.
- Promotes coordinated care for patients served by the health center.
- The Physician will provide direct outpatient medical services and continuity of care for a panel of patients in assigned neighborhood health centers.
- Licensed by the State of Georgia without restriction to practice medicine.
- You must be willing to work at any one of our community neighborhood clinics.
- North Fulton.
- Initiates and clearly documents appropriate action for patients in the medical record based on assessment findings in a timely manner and guides others in this process.
- The Grady Health System Ambulaotry Health Center is currently recruiting a PRN/Pool Family Medicine Physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.