Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Thomasville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Supportive clinic team including physician and NPs.
- The clinic is one of four located in the area, staffed with Nurse practitioners and a physician, Dr. Huey Kid, that rotates between the clinics.
- The 29-bed acute care hospital will be the anchor facility for a 35 acre Medical Park Development and will serve a huge need in the community, bringing medical care to residents that have had to travel in the past up to 90 miles for healthcare.
- Physicians Care of Thomasville, LLC, located in Thomasville, AL is seeking a BE/BC family practice provider to join its existing group to serve the residents of the Clarke County Region.
- The new provider would have responsibilities in the main clinic in Thomasville and would also be a part of the new Thomasville Regional Medical Center ( Trmc ) set to open in September 2019.
- Recruitment packages available including a sign-on bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Thomasville, AL.
- Hospital employed model also available.
- The Thomasville Regional Medical Center will be managed by Rush Health Systems, a comprehensive healthcare delivery system with healthcare facilities in East Mississippi and West Alabama.
- Coverage of relocation expenses up to $9,000.
- The new hospital will be 65,000 square fee plus 16,000 square feet for doctor's offices, have 29 private rooms with showers and two operating rooms with expansion to four operating rooms built into the plans.
- Traditional practice (inpatient & outpatient).
- Private practice opportunity with attractive base salary plus productivity incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago