Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Thomasville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Thomasville, AL.
- Private practice opportunity with attractive base salary plus productivity incentives.
- The new provider would have responsibilities in the main clinic in Thomasville and would also be a part of the new Thomasville Regional Medical Center ( Trmc ) set to open in September 2019.
- The 29-bed acute care hospital will be the anchor facility for a 35 acre Medical Park Development and will serve a huge need in the community, bringing medical care to residents that have had to travel in the past up to 90 miles for healthcare.
- The new hospital will be 65,000 square fee plus 16,000 square feet for doctor's offices, have 29 private rooms with showers and two operating rooms with expansion to four operating rooms built into the plans.
- The clinic is one of four located in the area, staffed with Nurse practitioners and a physician, Dr. Huey Kid, that rotates between the clinics.
- Recruitment packages available including a sign-on bonus.
- The Thomasville Regional Medical Center will be managed by Rush Health Systems, a comprehensive healthcare delivery system with healthcare facilities in East Mississippi and West Alabama.
- Traditional practice (inpatient & outpatient).
- Coverage of relocation expenses up to $9,000.
- Physicians Care of Thomasville, LLC, located in Thomasville, AL is seeking a BE/BC family practice provider to join its existing group to serve the residents of the Clarke County Region.
- Supportive clinic team including physician and NPs.
- Hospital employed model also available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.