Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Thomasville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The 29-bed acute care hospital will be the anchor facility for a 35 acre Medical Park Development and will serve a huge need in the community, bringing medical care to residents that have had to travel in the past up to 90 miles for healthcare.
- Hospital employed model also available.
- Coverage of relocation expenses up to $9,000.
- The Thomasville Regional Medical Center will be managed by Rush Health Systems, a comprehensive healthcare delivery system with healthcare facilities in East Mississippi and West Alabama.
- The new hospital will be 65,000 square fee plus 16,000 square feet for doctor's offices, have 29 private rooms with showers and two operating rooms with expansion to four operating rooms built into the plans.
- The new provider would have responsibilities in the main clinic in Thomasville and would also be a part of the new Thomasville Regional Medical Center ( Trmc ) set to open in September 2019.
- Supportive clinic team including physician and NPs.
- Private practice opportunity with attractive base salary plus productivity incentives.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Thomasville, AL.
- Recruitment packages available including a sign-on bonus.
- Traditional practice (inpatient & outpatient).
- Physicians Care of Thomasville, LLC, located in Thomasville, AL is seeking a BE/BC family practice provider to join its existing group to serve the residents of the Clarke County Region.
- The clinic is one of four located in the area, staffed with Nurse practitioners and a physician, Dr. Huey Kid, that rotates between the clinics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.