Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Details of the position.
- Income guarantee + Sign on Bonus + PTO + Full Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits + CME + Malpractice coverage + more!
- Brookwood is known as the go-to hospital for patients needing the highest quality care, and our outpatient clinics uphold the same reputation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- There is an established hospitalist program in place to cover all inpatient needs, should your patient require to be admitted.
- This particular clinic is located in the beautiful suburb city of Hoover, AL and is outpatient only, no OB, with a standard full-time work week.
- Very competitive salary, sign bonus, loan repayment and comprehensive benefits offered.
- Must be Board eligible/Board certified in Family Medicine.
- Tenet Healthcare and Brookwood Medical Center are looking for a Family Practice physician to join an established, busy practice within our large multispecialty group in Alabama.
- Average patients per day: 17-24, depending on how busy you want to be.
- Hoover is the largest suburb in the Birmingham metro and is home to the Riverchase Galleria, one of the largest shopping centers in the Southeast and one of the largest mixed-use centers in the United States Living in this historical city gets you close to all the amenities a major city has to offer, with all the perks of a lower cost of living area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.