Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dalton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Educates patients and/or families about preventive care, wellness,medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
- Records history and physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition, with documentation in the medical record.
- Advocate for clinical quality improvement in the HWC.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including proficiency in electronic communication.
- CPR with BLS Certification.
- If less than 3 years' experience, proactively engages in mentoring, and coaching, from another provider within QuadMed.
- Demonstrate knowledge, of growth and development, and pathophysiology of disease processes, specific to age groups served.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Effectively communicates with patients through technology to include email, video, telephonic, and text.
- Demonstrates the ability to remain calm and effective in emergency situations and establish a leadership role in an emergency.
- Performs testing, referral to physicians as needed, writes prescriptions, and performs administrative procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- QuadMed is currently seeking a full time Board Certified Family Medicine Physician for our QuadMed Health and Wellness center in Dalton, GA.
- Examines and diagnoses patients and develops treatment plans.
- Additional Company.
- Refers patients to and utilizes unique internal associate benefits and resources to maximize health outcomes.
- This will be determined by need, geography and physician utilization.
- Follows all established rules and guidelines of evidence based care and best clinical practice.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques, issues and approaches in area of expertise.
- Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs.
- As a QM physician, they may assume the role of Oversight Physician to support APPs in the QM system.
- Active and unrestricted applicable licensure, with current DEA registration.
- Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dalton, GA.
- Educates patients on wellness, prevention and early detection by providing materials and resources to the patients and families.
- Or D.O degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion appropriate residency.
- As a QuadMed representative, in partnership with the Client (employer sponsor), the physician may be utilize in presenting and speaking to client as a QM leader at the clinical level.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests and inquiries from patients, QuadMed, and clients.
- Practices in a collaborative fashion consistent with the concept of a patient centered medical home, Consulting and collaborating with the other team members as needed regarding patient care, assessment, and education issues.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center.
- QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country.
- While complying with QuadMed policy and practices.
- Active Board certification or eligibility required.
- If less than 3 years agrees to mentoring, and coaching, from another provider if assigned.
- Preferred three years ambulatory primary care practice experience,.
- Experience with an EMR preferred.
- We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of all patient information according to federal and state guidelines and regulations.
- Provides comprehensive clinical patient care through interviewing, examining and treating associates and their dependents in order to meet their health and wellness needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, continuing education, and other patient care programs established by the health center requirements for QuadMed.
- Prescribes appropriate medical treatment and clinical medications for patients and orders studies, tests and ancillary care services as required.
- In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- This physician will focus on prevention and wellness, as well as evaluating, treating, and educating patients in a clinic setting.
- Position Overview.
- May refer patients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
- Demonstrates exceptional and effective collaborative partnership and communication style with both patients and staff.
- Regularly reviews chronic medical conditions that require ongoing medical attention.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines.
- Under the supervision of a physician, performs professional medical work in the history taking, examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients according to statutory limitations.
- Experience working with pediatric patients may be preferred depending on the center's demographics.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred depending on center's demographics.
- Actively engages in quality improvement, leadership and compliance.
- Refers to appropriate specialists outside the health center in a medically appropriate and efficient manner.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.