Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dalton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines.
- Educates patients on wellness, prevention and early detection by providing materials and resources to the patients and families.
- Provides comprehensive clinical patient care through interviewing, examining and treating associates and their dependents in order to meet their health and wellness needs.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests and inquiries from patients, QuadMed, and clients.
- QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country.
- While complying with QuadMed policy and practices.
- If less than 3 years' experience, proactively engages in mentoring, and coaching, from another provider within QuadMed.
- If less than 3 years agrees to mentoring, and coaching, from another provider if assigned.
- As a QuadMed representative, in partnership with the Client (employer sponsor), the physician may be utilize in presenting and speaking to client as a QM leader at the clinical level.
- Demonstrates exceptional and effective collaborative partnership and communication style with both patients and staff.
- Active and unrestricted applicable licensure, with current DEA registration.
- We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
- Performs testing, referral to physicians as needed, writes prescriptions, and performs administrative procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Refers patients to and utilizes unique internal associate benefits and resources to maximize health outcomes.
- Practices in a collaborative fashion consistent with the concept of a patient centered medical home, Consulting and collaborating with the other team members as needed regarding patient care, assessment, and education issues.
- Regularly reviews chronic medical conditions that require ongoing medical attention.
- QuadMed is currently seeking a full time Board Certified Family Medicine Physician for our QuadMed Health and Wellness center in Dalton, GA.
- As a QM physician, they may assume the role of Oversight Physician to support APPs in the QM system.
- Demonstrate knowledge, of growth and development, and pathophysiology of disease processes, specific to age groups served.
- Educates patients and/or families about preventive care, wellness,medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques, issues and approaches in area of expertise.
- Experience with an EMR preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
- Advocate for clinical quality improvement in the HWC.
- Additional Company.
- CPR with BLS Certification.
- Prescribes appropriate medical treatment and clinical medications for patients and orders studies, tests and ancillary care services as required.
- Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs.
- May refer patients to physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Active Board certification or eligibility required.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred depending on center's demographics.
- Records history and physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition, with documentation in the medical record.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Experience working with pediatric patients may be preferred depending on the center's demographics.
- Actively engages in quality improvement, leadership and compliance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dalton, GA.
- This will be determined by need, geography and physician utilization.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including proficiency in electronic communication.
- Or D.O degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion appropriate residency.
- Participates in quality improvement, continuing education, and other patient care programs established by the health center requirements for QuadMed.
- Position Overview.
- In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Refers to appropriate specialists outside the health center in a medically appropriate and efficient manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to remain calm and effective in emergency situations and establish a leadership role in an emergency.
- Preferred three years ambulatory primary care practice experience,.
- Examines and diagnoses patients and develops treatment plans.
- Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of all patient information according to federal and state guidelines and regulations.
- Effectively communicates with patients through technology to include email, video, telephonic, and text.
- This physician will focus on prevention and wellness, as well as evaluating, treating, and educating patients in a clinic setting.
- Under the supervision of a physician, performs professional medical work in the history taking, examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients according to statutory limitations.
- QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center.
- Follows all established rules and guidelines of evidence based care and best clinical practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.