Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Morrow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Health professions special pay for physicians in eligible specialties.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Travel opportunities.
- Also, you may continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- United States citizenship.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Permanent United States residency.
- Low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- A monthly stipend through the Specialized Training Assistance Program (Strap) for physicians currently enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp) which repays qualifying education loans to lending institutions.
- As a Family Medicine Physician on the United States Army Reserve health care team, you'll help conserve the United States Army's fighting strength during humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime by providing the highest-quality health care to Soldiers, family members, retirees and other eligible beneficiaries in both inpatient and outpatient environments and for both pre- and post-operative care.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- When you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large with a focus on patient care first.
- Join us and use your expertise to help expand the boundaries of family medicine alongside professionals who share your passion.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Morrow, GA.
- Enrollment in the Uniformed Services Blended Retirements System.
- Additionally, you'll gain access to invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- Specialized training to become a leader in family medicine.
- Eligibility for board certification.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.