Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- EMR is NextGEN.
- Flexible scheduling offered to fit your needs.
- Compensation - Lucrative salary offered for the area $200,000 - $230,000, more for experienced candidates.
- Inpatient rounding is available if desired.
- Group is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations.
- Upcoming graduates and J1 & H1b visa candidates are being interviewed now!
- Our group is the only clinic in our area with this accreditation!
- Facility: Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center founded.
- Bonus potential up to $36,000 extra!
- Mobile offers its Residents excellent public & private school systems, numerous Universities, Fortune of living and plentiful amenities at your every turn, this city has everything you will need for singles and families alike!
- French, Spanish, British, Creole, Catholic, Greek and African legacies have influenced everything from architecture to cuisine, creating a miniature melting pot in the United States 12th busiest Port City!
- Join multiple other providers with excellent mid-level support in place.
- Patient volume is between 18-20 / shift.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alabama.
- As the oldest city in Alabama, Mobile has a rich past spanning centuries.
- Opportunity - 100% outpatient Family Medicine opportunity due to growth.
- Group has over 20+ locations The services provided include: pediatrics, OB/GYN, family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, rheumatology, dentistry, optometry, physical therapy, nutrition services, wellness & fitness, social services, substance abuse prevention and treatment, HIV/Aids services including case management, health education, pharmacy, laboratory, x-ray, and transportation services for the homeless.
- Sign-on, relocation, student loans and Residency stipends are all negotiable/ Full benefits package offered with excellent PTO structure.
- Sites qualify for Nhsc loan repayment and state/federal loans.
- Location: home to 250,000 residents living in the booming downtown city or on the breathtaking Gulf Coast!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.