Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Patient volume is between 18-20 / shift.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alabama.
- Flexible scheduling offered to fit your needs.
- Inpatient rounding is available if desired.
- Location: home to 250,000 residents living in the booming downtown city or on the breathtaking Gulf Coast!
- Sites qualify for Nhsc loan repayment and state/federal loans.
- EMR is NextGEN.
- Opportunity - 100% outpatient Family Medicine opportunity due to growth.
- Group is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations.
- French, Spanish, British, Creole, Catholic, Greek and African legacies have influenced everything from architecture to cuisine, creating a miniature melting pot in the United States 12th busiest Port City!
- Group has over 20+ locations The services provided include: pediatrics, OB/GYN, family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, rheumatology, dentistry, optometry, physical therapy, nutrition services, wellness & fitness, social services, substance abuse prevention and treatment, HIV/Aids services including case management, health education, pharmacy, laboratory, x-ray, and transportation services for the homeless.
- Facility: Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center founded.
- Join multiple other providers with excellent mid-level support in place.
- Our group is the only clinic in our area with this accreditation!
- Bonus potential up to $36,000 extra!
- Upcoming graduates and J1 & H1b visa candidates are being interviewed now!
- As the oldest city in Alabama, Mobile has a rich past spanning centuries.
- Mobile offers its Residents excellent public & private school systems, numerous Universities, Fortune of living and plentiful amenities at your every turn, this city has everything you will need for singles and families alike!
- Compensation - Lucrative salary offered for the area $200,000 - $230,000, more for experienced candidates.
- Sign-on, relocation, student loans and Residency stipends are all negotiable/ Full benefits package offered with excellent PTO structure.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago