Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Flexible scheduling offered to fit your needs.
- Mobile offers its Residents excellent public & private school systems, numerous Universities, Fortune of living and plentiful amenities at your every turn, this city has everything you will need for singles and families alike!
- Location: home to 250,000 residents living in the booming downtown city or on the breathtaking Gulf Coast!
- As the oldest city in Alabama, Mobile has a rich past spanning centuries.
- Inpatient rounding is available if desired.
- Upcoming graduates and J1 & H1b visa candidates are being interviewed now!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alabama.
- EMR is NextGEN.
- Patient volume is between 18-20 / shift.
- Join multiple other providers with excellent mid-level support in place.
- Facility: Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center founded.
- Sites qualify for Nhsc loan repayment and state/federal loans.
- Compensation - Lucrative salary offered for the area $200,000 - $230,000, more for experienced candidates.
- French, Spanish, British, Creole, Catholic, Greek and African legacies have influenced everything from architecture to cuisine, creating a miniature melting pot in the United States 12th busiest Port City!
- Group has over 20+ locations The services provided include: pediatrics, OB/GYN, family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, rheumatology, dentistry, optometry, physical therapy, nutrition services, wellness & fitness, social services, substance abuse prevention and treatment, HIV/Aids services including case management, health education, pharmacy, laboratory, x-ray, and transportation services for the homeless.
- Group is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations.
- Sign-on, relocation, student loans and Residency stipends are all negotiable/ Full benefits package offered with excellent PTO structure.
- Opportunity - 100% outpatient Family Medicine opportunity due to growth.
- Our group is the only clinic in our area with this accreditation!
- Bonus potential up to $36,000 extra!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.