Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Minimum Educational requirement: MD or DO degree, Board Certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and/or Occupational Health by the AOA or Abms.
- Practice in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Bottom line is measured by the quality of patient care.
- Participate in the development of policies and guidelines (clinical and administrative) to correct and improve service to the client/account.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) certification, in some cases may be required.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- Participates in the incident/occurrence reporting process being mindful of risk management and mitigation, quality, compliance and client relationships.
- May be a subject matter expert in a particular medical field or expertise.
- Practice evidence based medicine where you are not paid for production.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and/or primary health care to patients depending on the needs of the client.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization both internal and external.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and Osha regulations.
- Denso is Maryville, TN's largest employer, and the city boasts a low cost of living, excellent school systems, is located close to metro Knoxville, and is the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains.
- What makes a Premise Health Medical Director role unique?
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Collaborates with other health center staff to ensure clinical alignment and scope of practice based on evidence based data.
- Reports directly to the Regional Medical Director for medical responsibilities and reports indirectly to the health center manager/supervisor for administrative and operational workings of the site.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Ensures the use of standardized and consistent medical procedures/processes within the health center.
- A work life balance that is not just promised.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Ability to tap into a national clinical information infrastructure.
- Assists with decisions regarding the hiring of physicians and providers to ensure quality and fit of candidates.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs.
- A collaborative approach with a focus on each individual patient.
- Assumes overall responsibility for patients receiving care in the health center.
- Occupational health, primary care, pharmacy/PC integration, integrative medicine, etc.
- Coordinates and researches continuing educational opportunities for the development of staff within the health center.
- 3-5 years experience in family practice, emergency room, ambulatory care, or occupational health settings, primary care or emergency medicine or board eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
- And provides consultative advice and insight on unique medical cases, patient situations and/or client issues.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Maryville, TN.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice.
- Schedules follow up visits and/or phone calls.
- Works in tandem with health center manager/supervisor to ensure a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Performs annual evaluations of all physicians and providers with input from the health center manager.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care.
- Premise Health is seeking a Medical Director to provide primary care and clinical leadership at our state of the art on-site outpatient clinic at Denso Corp in Maryville, TN!
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- 3 years management/leadership experience within the healthcare industry.
- Less paperwork and administration time.
- Conducts histories, physical exams and prescribes medical treatment Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Current certification in AHA or ARC basic life support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.