Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cookeville, TN.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or Abms within twelve months of date of hire.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions.
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or Abms or Board Eligible inaforementioned practice areas.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Premise Health is currently looking for a Physician to provide Primary Care at our on-site clinic located in Cookeville, TN.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country.
- That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago