Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Johnson City) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Outpatient only.
- CME allowance and days.
- Physician owned, stable group.
- State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, an independent, physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our group in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- Signing Incentives.
- Centrally located in the Northeastern corner of Tennessee-quick travel times to larger metropolitan areas: Knoxville, TN.
- And an excellent pre-K-12 public school system.
- As a physician with State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, you will experience camaraderie among our talented medical staff who work together in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation for the good of our patients.
- No state income tax.
- Easy access regional airport for uncomplicated travel.
- Destination for outdoor activities.
- Full family health, dental and vision benefits.
- Milligan College in Johnson City, TN.
- 1-year partnership track and ownership track.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: East Tennessee State University and Quillen COM in Johnson City, TN.
- Since our inception in 1998, we have grown from a small group of primary care physicians to a multi-specialty practice of more than 130 physicians and physician extenders.
- Aggressive guaranteed starting salary.
- Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN.
- Northeast State Community College, Blountville, TN.
- Over 12% group pension contribution.
- Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Roanoke, VA.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Temperate climate with 4 distinct seasons.
- You will have access to some of modern medicine's most advanced technologies- all while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Johnson City, TN.
- Ability to work with medical students and residents.
- Staff and administration in practices are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.