Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Johnson City) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: East Tennessee State University and Quillen COM in Johnson City, TN.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Destination for outdoor activities.
- Full family health, dental and vision benefits.
- And an excellent pre-K-12 public school system.
- Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Roanoke, VA.
- Signing Incentives.
- Centrally located in the Northeastern corner of Tennessee-quick travel times to larger metropolitan areas: Knoxville, TN.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Outpatient only.
- You will have access to some of modern medicine's most advanced technologies- all while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
- CME allowance and days.
- State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, an independent, physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our group in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- As a physician with State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, you will experience camaraderie among our talented medical staff who work together in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation for the good of our patients.
- Over 12% group pension contribution.
- Easy access regional airport for uncomplicated travel.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Johnson City, TN.
- Ability to work with medical students and residents.
- Milligan College in Johnson City, TN.
- Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN.
- No state income tax.
- Aggressive guaranteed starting salary.
- Northeast State Community College, Blountville, TN.
- Physician owned, stable group.
- Temperate climate with 4 distinct seasons.
- Staff and administration in practices are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- 1-year partnership track and ownership track.
- Since our inception in 1998, we have grown from a small group of primary care physicians to a multi-specialty practice of more than 130 physicians and physician extenders.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.