Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Johnson City) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Temperate climate with 4 distinct seasons.
- Destination for outdoor activities.
- Staff and administration in practices are well-trained, seasoned professionals.
- 1-year partnership track and ownership track.
- Aggressive guaranteed starting salary.
- And an excellent pre-K-12 public school system.
- Generous bonus structure.
- No state income tax.
- Signing Incentives.
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: East Tennessee State University and Quillen COM in Johnson City, TN.
- State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, an independent, physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our group in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Easy access regional airport for uncomplicated travel.
- CME allowance and days.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Johnson City, TN.
- Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN.
- Since our inception in 1998, we have grown from a small group of primary care physicians to a multi-specialty practice of more than 130 physicians and physician extenders.
- Over 12% group pension contribution.
- Milligan College in Johnson City, TN.
- Ability to work with medical students and residents.
- Full family health, dental and vision benefits.
- As a physician with State of Franklin Healthcare Associates, you will experience camaraderie among our talented medical staff who work together in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation for the good of our patients.
- Centrally located in the Northeastern corner of Tennessee-quick travel times to larger metropolitan areas: Knoxville, TN.
- Physician owned, stable group.
- Northeast State Community College, Blountville, TN.
- Outpatient only.
- You will have access to some of modern medicine's most advanced technologies- all while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in our tranquil community.
- Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Roanoke, VA.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago