Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greeneville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonus'.
- Secure Employment:: Average Summit Medical Group physician tenure is 15 years.
- Average 18 patients per day.
- No hospital coverage and no weekend office hours.
- Summit Medical Group is looking for a Family Medicine physician to join an office in Greeneville, Tennessee.
- Summit's 200+ providers are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
- Physical space available: 1 office & 2 exam rooms.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greeneville, TN.
- Wonderful outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, skiing and fishing.
- Sign-on bonus and CME allowance.
- Administrative services provided include credentialing, billing, legal, finance, customer service, value based care, HR, IT support, and many more!
- Collegial work environment with leadership opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and malpractice coverage.
- Opportunity for partnership.
- The office is an established and thriving office with a team of 1 physician and 3 advanced practitioners.
- Patient panel: 1,400.
- Great public and private schools.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.