Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greeneville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Collegial work environment with leadership opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and malpractice coverage.
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonus'.
- Secure Employment:: Average Summit Medical Group physician tenure is 15 years.
- Sign-on bonus and CME allowance.
- Average 18 patients per day.
- Administrative services provided include credentialing, billing, legal, finance, customer service, value based care, HR, IT support, and many more!
- No hospital coverage and no weekend office hours.
- Opportunity for partnership.
- The office is an established and thriving office with a team of 1 physician and 3 advanced practitioners.
- Summit's 200+ providers are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
- Physical space available: 1 office & 2 exam rooms.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greeneville, TN.
- Patient panel: 1,400.
- Great public and private schools.
- Summit Medical Group is looking for a Family Medicine physician to join an office in Greeneville, Tennessee.
- Wonderful outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, skiing and fishing.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.