Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greeneville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Summit Medical Group is looking for a Family Medicine physician to join an office in Greeneville, Tennessee.
- Secure Employment:: Average Summit Medical Group physician tenure is 15 years.
- Patient panel: 1,400.
- Administrative services provided include credentialing, billing, legal, finance, customer service, value based care, HR, IT support, and many more!
- The office is an established and thriving office with a team of 1 physician and 3 advanced practitioners.
- Summit's 200+ providers are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
- Physical space available: 1 office & 2 exam rooms.
- Great public and private schools.
- Average 18 patients per day.
- No hospital coverage and no weekend office hours.
- Collegial work environment with leadership opportunities.
- Sign-on bonus and CME allowance.
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonus'.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and malpractice coverage.
- Opportunity for partnership.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greeneville, TN.
- Wonderful outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, skiing and fishing.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago