Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bartlett) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Qualified candidates will be MD/DO and must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine.
- Tenet Healthcare & St. Francis Bartlett Hospital are looking for a Family Medicine physician to join an existing practice in lovely Bartlett, TN.
- Experience is a plus.
- Active TN license (or in the process of obtaining) is preferred.
- This practice is looking for an experienced physician to see patients, and in the near future move up into a leadership/lead role.
- Monday - Thursday clinic hours 8-5 (closed on Fridays).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bartlett, TN.
- Outpatient only, no OB practice.
- Easily be able to build up to 18-22 patients per day.
- Please submit a copy of your most current CV.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago