Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bartlett) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Easily be able to build up to 18-22 patients per day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bartlett, TN.
- Experience is a plus.
- Outpatient only, no OB practice.
- Monday - Thursday clinic hours 8-5 (closed on Fridays).
- Tenet Healthcare & St. Francis Bartlett Hospital are looking for a Family Medicine physician to join an existing practice in lovely Bartlett, TN.
- Qualified candidates will be MD/DO and must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine.
- Active TN license (or in the process of obtaining) is preferred.
- This practice is looking for an experienced physician to see patients, and in the near future move up into a leadership/lead role.
- Please submit a copy of your most current CV.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.