Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Highland Oaks, a Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, and other public and private golf courses and driving ranges.
- Best Place to Raise Your Kids, named by Business Week, 2009- One of Five Great Cities for Retirees, named by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, 2010.
- 16 member anesthesia group and 35 Crnas provide 24/7 in-house coverage.
- An Acgme Internal Medicine Residency program began July 2018 with an inaugural class of 13 residents.
- Lab and radiology services provided in-house.
- Practice model includes nurse practitioners.
- New opportunity for BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician.
- 5 state-of-the-art cath labs and an electrophysiology lab.
- Nearby lakes and rivers and less than Beaches.
- Provide outpatient care at clinic and option to treat patients at 3 private nursing homes.
- About Southeast Health.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dothan, AL.
- 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage with 3 employed neurosurgeons.
- Well established primary care practice group seeks physicians to join their hospital employed, busy outpatient practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Robust business environment ranked.
- Openings available at 2 different locations.
- 22 OR suites.
- Commencement bonus and relocation expenses allowance.
- 32 CCU beds and 12 new overflow beds with 24/7 intensivist support.
- UAB Cancer Center affiliate.
- The second class of 143 students graduated from Acom in June 2018.
- Regional Airport served by Delta Airlines.
- Competitive base salary with productivity bonus option & comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement benefit.
- Recognized as a "Playful City" with 19 parks, 6 public swimming pools, 47 tennis courts including a 20-court complex built to professional standards.
- The Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (Acom) is Alabama's first osteopathic medical school and the first in the United States to be developed by a regional medical center.
- Paid time off for vacation and illness.
- Dothan, Alabama is recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids* and a best place to retire**. Our community offers a low cost of living, excellent educational facilities, and traditional southern hospitality.
- Interviews are now underway for the next class.
- Serves over 600,000 in a 75-mile radius.
- Paid interviewing expenses.
- Interventional cardiology, EP and radiology labs, lithotripsy, 3 MRIs (1 3-T), 3 CTs including a 64 slice CT and Pet Scanner.
- Clinic hours are Mon.
- Weekday and weekend.
- 7 AM-5 PM.
- 420 licensed bed facility.
- Level 2 trauma center with EM residency trained physicians (60,000 annual visits).
- & Sun.
- 2,800+ dedicated employees.
- 1 in retail sales in Alabama (per capita).
- Inpatient admissions and care are provided by Southeast Health Medical Center Hospitalist group.
- 7 AM-6 PM.
- Comprehensive cancer network with clinics in Dothan and Enterprise, AL and Marianna, FL.
- One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama.
- Educational loan repayment available.
- Benefits Include.
- About Dothan, Alabama.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago