Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- We have an opening for a Full-Time Outpatient Physician to provide Primary Care in our worksite health center in Carrollton, GA.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gainesville, GA.
- Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Experience(Residency experience is applicable)in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients.
- Premise Health, the nation's largest provider of worksite health and wellness services with over 40 years of industry experience, are pioneers in employer sponsored health and wellness.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty.
- Certification may be required for some positions Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software.
- Travel for training may occasionally be required.
- Requirements as set forth in the specific contract for the site may include working flexible hours including evenings, nights and weekends.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Premise Health privileging process.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services Medical Review Officer (MRO).
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and Osha regulations.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers.
- We are revolutionizing the way companies care for their employees by bringing comprehensive, integrated primary care services in-house.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago