Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Talladega) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Option to be outpatient only or a mixture of outpatient & inpatient (rounding on your own patients).
- Excellent schools and newer neighborhoods available & close by.
- Hours from Atlanta.
- Some of the physicians in the clinic do this, others do not.
- Will consider J1 Visa applicants if visa sponsorship is needed.
- Average patients per day: Anywhere between 18-30 based on how busy you want to be.
- Clinic is open to patients of all ages.
- Talladega is 45 minutes from Birmingham and 1 12.
- Clinic is open Monday - Friday, but the physicians are there Monday - Thursday and off on Friday.
- NPs take.
- Must be Board eligible/Board certified in Family Medicine.
- Tenet Healthcare & Citizens Baptist Medical Center are looking for a Family Practice physician to join our established reputable practice within our large multispecialty group in Talladega, Alabama.
- Income guarantee + Relocation Assistance + Sign on Bonus + PTO + Full Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits + CME + Malpractice coverage + more!
- This position is outpatient only and offers a great amount of flexibility, leading to a great option for you to land in your perfect practice!
- Talladega is close to Logan Martin Lake and beautiful Cheaha Mountain & State Park.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Talladega, AL.
- Again, it's your choice!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.