Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Talladega) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Again, it's your choice!
- Excellent schools and newer neighborhoods available & close by.
- Will consider J1 Visa applicants if visa sponsorship is needed.
- Income guarantee + Relocation Assistance + Sign on Bonus + PTO + Full Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits + CME + Malpractice coverage + more!
- This position is outpatient only and offers a great amount of flexibility, leading to a great option for you to land in your perfect practice!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Talladega, AL.
- Must be Board eligible/Board certified in Family Medicine.
- Talladega is 45 minutes from Birmingham and 1 12.
- Some of the physicians in the clinic do this, others do not.
- Clinic is open to patients of all ages.
- Talladega is close to Logan Martin Lake and beautiful Cheaha Mountain & State Park.
- Tenet Healthcare & Citizens Baptist Medical Center are looking for a Family Practice physician to join our established reputable practice within our large multispecialty group in Talladega, Alabama.
- Hours from Atlanta.
- Average patients per day: Anywhere between 18-30 based on how busy you want to be.
- Option to be outpatient only or a mixture of outpatient & inpatient (rounding on your own patients).
- Clinic is open Monday - Friday, but the physicians are there Monday - Thursday and off on Friday.
- NPs take.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.