Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Talladega) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Income guarantee + Relocation Assistance + Sign on Bonus + PTO + Full Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits + CME + Malpractice coverage + more!
- Will consider J1 Visa applicants if visa sponsorship is needed.
- Some of the physicians in the clinic do this, others do not.
- Option to be outpatient only or a mixture of outpatient & inpatient (rounding on your own patients).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Talladega, AL.
- Tenet Healthcare & Citizens Baptist Medical Center are looking for a Family Practice physician to join our established reputable practice within our large multispecialty group in Talladega, Alabama.
- Talladega is close to Logan Martin Lake and beautiful Cheaha Mountain & State Park.
- Talladega is 45 minutes from Birmingham and 1 12.
- Clinic is open Monday - Friday, but the physicians are there Monday - Thursday and off on Friday.
- NPs take.
- Again, it's your choice!
- Average patients per day: Anywhere between 18-30 based on how busy you want to be.
- Must be Board eligible/Board certified in Family Medicine.
- This position is outpatient only and offers a great amount of flexibility, leading to a great option for you to land in your perfect practice!
- Hours from Atlanta.
- Excellent schools and newer neighborhoods available & close by.
- Clinic is open to patients of all ages.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago