Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: GA.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Internal Medicine.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Minimum Length.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.