Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Minimum Length.
- Internal Medicine.
- Location: GA.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.