Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Location: GA.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.