Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: GA.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.