Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: 18 years and up.
- Which Certifications Required: Pulm/Critical Care.
- Stock ownership.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Tennessee does not have a personal income tax!
- Describe Support Staff: Each doctor has a dedicated nurse and there are 5 Physician Extenders in the Dept as well.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: n/a -- this is a permanent slot.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Ballet, Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Symphony, and AA Baseball.
- Health insurance for physician/family.
- Excellent private and paraochial schools and 5 colleges and universities.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expanding Department, some physicians nearing retirement in a few years.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Facility Type: clinic & hospital.
- Start Date: asap.
- 7 pulmonary physicians.
- Profit sharing.
- Sleep medicine is available if desired.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Allscripts, Cerner.
- Reading CT scans, following up with patients, evaluating new patients, etc.
- Disability policy.
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers.
- Life insurance on physician/family.
- Schedule: 5 days/week.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Board Certified: "Must be BE or BC".
- If on.
- How often is.
- Low cost of living.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept: hospital 642 bed.
- 30% inpatient.
- Inpatient: ~70% outpatient.
- Patient Volume: really varies - can see 8 - 16 patients in a day.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.