Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept: hospital 642 bed.
- Tennessee does not have a personal income tax!
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expanding Department, some physicians nearing retirement in a few years.
- Stock ownership.
- Facility Type: clinic & hospital.
- Describe Support Staff: Each doctor has a dedicated nurse and there are 5 Physician Extenders in the Dept as well.
- Reading CT scans, following up with patients, evaluating new patients, etc.
- How often is.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Excellent private and paraochial schools and 5 colleges and universities.
- 7 pulmonary physicians.
- Board Certified: "Must be BE or BC".
- Health insurance for physician/family.
- Inpatient: ~70% outpatient.
- Start Date: asap.
- Low cost of living.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): Pulmonary Critical Care.
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers.
- Schedule: 5 days/week.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: n/a -- this is a permanent slot.
- Which Certifications Required: Pulm/Critical Care.
- Life insurance on physician/family.
- 30% inpatient.
- Ballet, Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Symphony, and AA Baseball.
- Patient Age Range: 18 years and up.
- If on.
- Disability policy.
- Sleep medicine is available if desired.
- Profit sharing.
- Patient Volume: really varies - can see 8 - 16 patients in a day.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Allscripts, Cerner.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.