Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ballet, Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Symphony, and AA Baseball.
- How often is.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: n/a -- this is a permanent slot.
- Board Certified: "Must be BE or BC".
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- 30% inpatient.
- Inpatient: ~70% outpatient.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Allscripts, Cerner.
- 200,000 acres of lakes and rivers.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Life insurance on physician/family.
- Start Date: asap.
- Low cost of living.
- Excellent private and paraochial schools and 5 colleges and universities.
- If on.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept: hospital 642 bed.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Which Certifications Required: Pulm/Critical Care.
- Reading CT scans, following up with patients, evaluating new patients, etc.
- Patient Age Range: 18 years and up.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Patient Volume: really varies - can see 8 - 16 patients in a day.
- Profit sharing.
- Sleep medicine is available if desired.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expanding Department, some physicians nearing retirement in a few years.
- Disability policy.
- 7 pulmonary physicians.
- Stock ownership.
- Facility Type: clinic & hospital.
- Tennessee does not have a personal income tax!
- Health insurance for physician/family.
- Schedule: 5 days/week.
- Describe Support Staff: Each doctor has a dedicated nurse and there are 5 Physician Extenders in the Dept as well.
- Location: Tennessee.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.