Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Georgia.
- Monday - Friday Outpatient Only Practice.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- It's a vibe all its own.
- We are seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a private practice in Macon, GA.
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- With confidentiality and sensitivity, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health offers care and treatment for adults with mood disorders, addiction, and depression that includes medication management, individual, group and family therapies, classes in coping skills and a wide range of therapeutic activities.
- This includes our Coliseum Heart Institute, an advanced cardiac care facility staffed with the area's leading physicians who offer full cardiac services, including open-heart surgery.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital resides on a beautifully landscaped campus and proudly serves residents of middle Georgia with a full range of medical/surgical services as well as a convenient emergency room and specialty services such as weight-loss surgery, sleep studies and wound care.
- The hospitals feature an expansive range of state-of-the-art services designed to meet the comprehensive medical needs of central Georgia.
- Both facilities include a 24-hour emergency room with areas shortest wait times, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- This practice has been a staple in the Macon community for over 30 years and is well known throughout Middle Georgia.
- Owned by HCA Healthcare (HCA), Coliseum Health System is comprised of Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside Hospital, two medical/surgical campuses with Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- For Spine Surgery.
- The Coliseum Northside Orthopaedic and Spine Institute offers a full range of orthopedic services from surgery to rehabilitation.
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- Located at Coliseum Medical Centers, this program provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues through inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as, a specialty program for senior adults.
- In addition, Coliseum Northside Hospital also received a Healthgrades 5-Star rating for spinal fusion surgery as well as hip fracture treatment.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Since its beginning, Coliseum Medical Centers has been at the forefront of medical technology by being the first hospital to provide cutting-edge diagnostics, surgical procedures and treatments.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals.
- Additionally, Coliseum Medical Centers boasts a fully certified Primary Stroke Center, the Coliseum Cancer Institute, Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, and the Family Ties Birthing Center, which includes a level III neonatal nursery.
- Majority of patients are Adults and Geriatrics.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago