Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 is 140 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Board Certified: Required or Preferred - Required.
- Start Date: 06/24.
- Patient Volume: Worksite 1 - average of 12 floor pts and 10 ICU pts.
- How often is.
- Facility Type: non-profit hospital.
- If on.
- Worksite 2- average of 4 floor pts and 4 ICU pts.
- Inpatient consults, follow-up visits, critical care visits, family conferences, procedures as needed, vent management.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): (Pulmonology, Critical Care, and/or Internal Medicine) - Pulm/CC.
- Patient Age Range: 18 and up.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Physician vacation coverage and loss of physicians.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept (: Hospital.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Location: Southern MS.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: 3.
- Schedule: 0730 - 1700 to include night.
- Length Of Assignment: possibly 7 days (Monday - Sunday) or weekend (Friday - Sunday).
- Describe Support Staff: acute care nurse practitioner.
- Critical Care and/or Pulm.
- Inpatient: all inpatient.
- 1 is 400 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Epic EHR with Dragon.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 17.