Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: 3.
- Worksite 2- average of 4 floor pts and 4 ICU pts.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Physician vacation coverage and loss of physicians.
- Describe Support Staff: acute care nurse practitioner.
- How often is.
- Patient Age Range: 18 and up.
- 2 is 140 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- 1 is 400 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Critical Care and/or Pulm.
- Inpatient consults, follow-up visits, critical care visits, family conferences, procedures as needed, vent management.
- Inpatient: all inpatient.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Patient Volume: Worksite 1 - average of 12 floor pts and 10 ICU pts.
- Board Certified: Required or Preferred - Required.
- Schedule: 0730 - 1700 to include night.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Start Date: 06/24.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): (Pulmonology, Critical Care, and/or Internal Medicine) - Pulm/CC.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept (: Hospital.
- Facility Type: non-profit hospital.
- Location: Southern MS.
- Length Of Assignment: possibly 7 days (Monday - Sunday) or weekend (Friday - Sunday).
- If on.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Epic EHR with Dragon.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 17.