Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum shifts/month Accepted: 3.
- Patient Age Range: 18 and up.
- Start Date: 06/24.
- Describe Support Staff: acute care nurse practitioner.
- 2 is 140 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Length Of Assignment: possibly 7 days (Monday - Sunday) or weekend (Friday - Sunday).
- Location: Southern MS.
- How often is.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Critical Care and/or Pulm.
- Schedule: 0730 - 1700 to include night.
- Inpatient consults, follow-up visits, critical care visits, family conferences, procedures as needed, vent management.
- Facility Type: non-profit hospital.
- Board Certified: Required or Preferred - Required.
- What % is Outpatient vs.
- Which Charting/Dictation: Epic EHR with Dragon.
- If on.
- Worksite 2- average of 4 floor pts and 4 ICU pts.
- Acceptable Specialty(s): (Pulmonology, Critical Care, and/or Internal Medicine) - Pulm/CC.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Physician vacation coverage and loss of physicians.
- 1 is 400 beds with 24 ICU beds.
- Inpatient: all inpatient.
- Patient Volume: Worksite 1 - average of 12 floor pts and 10 ICU pts.
- Size of Hospital and size of Dept (: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 17.