Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum Length.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Internal Medicine.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: GA.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.