Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Internal Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Location: GA.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Minimum Length.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Trauma Level: 4.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 5.