Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum Length.
- Location: GA.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Internal Medicine.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 5.