Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Location: GA.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 28.