Family Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Facility Type: Hospital owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Start Date: As soon as credentialing is completed.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Expansion.
- Minimum Length n/a.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Shifts per Month Needed: M-F 8-5:00.
- Specialty Requested: Internal Medicine.
- Location: GA.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 28.